1st Trimester

I’m always sick :( PLEASE HELP.

what are some home remedies to help ease  nausea ? I’m sick around the clock. I’m miserable 

Re: I’m always sick :( PLEASE HELP.

• Your best bet is to just google it and start trying things. There are a million things people suggest. Some things work for some people, some things work for most people, some things work for only a few people.

One of the most common thing that helps the most people is to just keep healthy snacks around (preferably protein) and eat something if you feel nauseated. Hunger often makes it worse. 
  • I feel you! I'm miserable myself.  I got on some medication from my doctor,  it helps take the edge off but makes me feel more tired, which is not always preferable. Also, as hard as it may be, don't let yourself get hungry, it's way worse when you do. Try different things, I found I can drink more water if it's ice cold, or sprite if I mix it with lemonade. Cheerios by my bed have helped get over that initial morning tummy ache. But truthfully, it's still miserable. Stay strong! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!
    Everyone is different, but walking every day actually really helped. Also, eating lots of small meals instead of large meals.
    Good luck!