July 2019 Moms
Options

Appointments week of 11/19

Who has appointments this week, share them here! Tell us about them, let us know if you have any questions before or after them! 

Re: Appointments week of 11/19

• Options
    I go in tomorrow morning for my US.  I have a 3 year old and then I have had 4 losses since her so we are working with an RE.  My RE is 1.5 hours away so this appointment is booked by them but with my OB here in town.  I am freaked and just really hoping to see a heartbeat.  I have been still using Wondfo tests each morning and this morning it was lighter than it has been lately so I am worried!
  • Options
    I have my dating scan this evening and even though this is baby 3, I'm so nervous! First trimester anxiety is real. I am not exactly sure on due date and could be as early as 5 weeks so not even sure if I'll get to see anything today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Finally getting to update... my ultrasound went well! Gestational sac and yolk were seen. No baby/heartbeat quite yet! They had me get my hcg drawn today which was over 12k so I think that's a good number! Hopefully it will double on Friday! They are having me go for another ultrasound in a week or two to get a better scan for dating purposes! 
  • Options
    @ccmama3 those numbers sound good! Fingers crossed you can see more at your next scan! 

I had my first ultrasound yesterday. I thought I was 8 weeks 2 days based on LMP but was measuring 7 weeks 3 days with a strong heartbeat, which makes sense since my cycles are often irregualr so I must have ovulated a little later the month I got pregnant. I don’t go back until December 4th for my first midwife appointment so even though seeing baby was a relief yesterday I’m back to being a nervous wreck until we go again and get confirmation that this peanut is growing as he/she is supposed to be. The first trimester anxiety is no joke! 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I had an ultrasound on the 20th.  Got to see baby and the heart rate, which they said was perfect at 165.  The tech said they want it to be fast at this juncture.  Baby measured right at eight weeks, so my due date stands at 7/2.  I also found out that the baby came from my right ovary, which was interesting and something a tech had never told me before.   I got to see a nurse practitioner and they discussed testing options and I opted for genetic testing since I am over 35.  It definitely is causing me a bit of anxiety, but I will get another ultrasound right before Christmas, along with a consultation with a genetic counselor, blood work and then my first appointment with the group of midwives.