June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 1 Check In (Jun 1-8) week of 11/19

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?)

Re: Group 1 Check In (Jun 1-8) week of 11/19

• Options
    I swear I am part of group 1. I just keep forgetting to do the check ins. 

Due date/W+D: June 3rd/ 12 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): baby is the size of a plum. That's suddenly so big!! 

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an appointment on the 29th. I'm going to call and ask if they will schedule an US just to check the size of my SCH since I decided to go to CO. She told me she would consider not going mainly in case something happens I won't have any guilt. 

Rants/Raves?: my first tri symptoms are completely gone. I won't to do so many things but I'm stuck on the couch on modified bedrest, even in CO. 

How are you feeling?: great, although, I do have some anxiety withthe size of my SCH. I'm not sure what's causing it to grow. It shrank by half its size and then grew again. 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Stuffing and all the casseroles. Bonus that I don't have to help cook. So I just get to sit back and watch. 

• Options
    Have an ultrasound this morning. Should be june 2 12+1 
    Its a hard boiled egg today
    Ultrasound today have another one scheduled dec 10 
    Raving about my husband pregnancy means hes gone into protector mode and hasnt complained about cleaning the litter box. Ranting about stupid insomnia
    Pretty great despite the insomnia
    I spent Canadian thanksgiving... eaiting pizza in Sweden and hanging out with my childhood friend who moved there. Fun fact our parents met in a prenatal class and she was born 5 days after me. 34 years and going strong
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 lol i love stove top. Thats definitely a favorite
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 12+3

Baby is the size of a(n): small plum

Any appointments? Questions?: Appointment on Wednesday. Going to ask my doctor lots of questions about my low lying placenta. 

Rants/Raves?: Rave: Three day work week. Considering making it two days but not sure I want to use my PTO. 

How are you feeling?: Not to bad. The nausea isn't all day now. It's mainly in the evening. 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) The stuffing and pie. I love pie. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 3 (12 weeks today)

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Any appointments? Questions?: Appointment tomorrow (Tuesday); Have questions about NIPT and whether it's necessary. I got a huge scare last time after getting a $6K bill in the mail from when I did it for my last pregnancy. I did not take kindly to that kind of stress (and while it all got worked out and we didn't end up paying anything out of pocket, it was a huge stressor for me).

Rants/Raves?: Nothing major in either category....Excited to spend time with family at Thanksgiving. Nervous to tell work about this pregnancy.

How are you feeling?: Alright physically; a bit anxious--I have a fear that I've experienced a MMC (keep in mind this is based on absolutely nothing other than my own inability to NOT be anxious about something).  

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most? My husband is the chef in our family and we never have a Thanksgiving with the same dishes. He loves to play around with new sides and new styles of cooking. Last year he de-boned the whole turkey and then basically reconstructed it again with turkey, chicken and duck. Can't wait to see what this year's menu brings!!

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 1st / 12w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Plum

Any appointments? Questions?: I have another check-up with my midwife tomorrow and an ultrasound

Rants/Raves?: Maternity pants are life right now. I popped way quicker than I did with my son and my regular pants with a hair tie or bella band are not comfortable. The fabric for the zipper part just digs in

How are you feeling?: Large. Nausea is getting better finally.  I still take daily meds but I feel human

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? Browned butter sweet potatoes! SO good. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 6th, 11 weeks, 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): lime (or according to the bump app, as tall as a bobby pin is long!)

Any appointments? Questions?:  next appt on 11/27 where they will do the NT scan.  received results today for the NIPT and all was negative!  and i have an email sitting in my inbox that provides the gender that i'm doing my best not to read so we can do a gender reveal with the whole family later this week.

Rants/Raves?: excited to see my family and one of my sister's in particular who will be flying in tomorrow (haven't seen her since the summer).  and super excited to do our gender reveal!  a little anxious to tell work next week after my next appt.

How are you feeling?: so tired of being tired!  ready for that 2nd trimester boost of energy i keep hearing about!

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) i'm actually not a huge thanksgiving food fan... so i'm really just looking forward to family time!

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 7th/ 11w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Any appointments? Questions?: My next appointment isn’t until December 12th but I emailed my OB asking if I could get in before then because my thyroid is swollen and quite painful. 

Rants/Raves?: I finally look pregnant and not just fat so that’s exciting. DH said “WHOA! Where did that come from?” Maybe time for the HDBD thread to start up? 

How are you feeling?: I’m actually feeling really good. I feel like I’m getting some energy back and no nausea this week! 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Sweet potatoes. My mom chops them and bakes them in a dish with butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, marshmallows, and pecans. So good. This baby is making me crave green bean casserole (which I normally don’t like) so I’m making that too 😬

• Options

Due date/W+D: 11+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Brussels sprout (Which feels a lot smaller than a lime? I feel like it's different in every source!)

Any appointments? Questions?: Had one last week; next one's not till mid-December. Waiting for the results of the NIPT.

Rants/Raves?: Told my grandmother on Sunday - she was so ridiculously happy! It was great being able to share that with her, but now I'm terrified if something goes wrong that she'll be so sad.

How are you feeling?: Not terrible. Still exhausted all of the time and food aversions are real (and unfortunately only seem to happen with healthy food), but the "everyday hangover" feeling is letting-up finally.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Potatoes! And pie. The vast majority of my cravings have been either for starchy foods or sweets, so those tick the box nicely!

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 3rd/ 12+1

Baby is the size of a(n): As tall as a Rubix cube or the size of a plum!

Any appointments? Questions?: Waiting for my NT scan on Nov 27th!

Rants/Raves?: Rants - really getting sick of this nausea  I just want it to go away!

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling pretty good other than the MS/all-day nausea. If it wasn’t for that I feel like my day would feel a lot better.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) I am normally most excited for stuffing. Who knows what I will actually crave on the day. Maybe crave isn’t the right word... tolerate hah

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6-7-19/ 11+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Bobby pin, height wise

Any appointments? Questions?: trying to reschedule a NT because the tech couldn’t get the results at 11+1 so we have to wait a bit

Rants/Raves?: I hate when people say stuff like “oh that’s interesting” as they’re looking at something important to you and refuse to elaborate on it  

How are you feeling?: cranky. Bedtime is my favorite time for a reason  

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) my mom makes me a special stuffing that’s just like the one she makes for the turkey except it’s made with mushrooms instead of meat. It’s delicious and I jealously guard my bag of leftover stuffing as long as I can. 

• Options
    Wanted to update...I was going off a 6/1 due date based on the middle of my original based on suspected LMP and the adjusted date by my midwife. I had an US yesterday and it was moved to 5/29, so now I'm calling it good at 5/30 lol. I am far too OCD to have a range even though I know babies have about a 4 week window between 38-42 weeks of when they come. Based on 5/30 I'm about 12w6 days now. 

My son was born at 40+3 so we'll see how this one goes! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Hey, I’ve been reading these posts for a while but this is my first post. Hope I do this right :)

Due date/W+D: 12 weeks 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): apricot

Any appointments? Questions?: I’ve had 2 appts so far and recently got the nips test results, we’re having a girl :)

Rants/Raves?: I told my manager this week bc I have to take a half day off for an appt and he barely cared. Don’t think my coworkers are really going to care I’m pregnant either which is kind of a bummer- not a big fan of this job.

How are you feeling?: pretty good, most of my symptoms are gone now. Is it weird I hope I start showing soon? 

Thanksgiving - looking forward to the mashed potatoes, usually takes up half my plate.