February 2019 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 11/16

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appt updates?

4.  Rants/raves/questions?

5.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving (US) and/or Black Friday?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 11/16

• Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 29, acorn squash

2. How are you feeling? My hips and pubic bone suck. 

3. Any appt updates? MW appt on Tuesday (OB is on vacation that week) 

4.  Rants/raves/questions? I saw one of my fav bands in concert last night. It was awesome but I didn’t get home till midnight and I’m sooooo tired. Early bedtime tonight!

5.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving (US) and/or Black Friday? Going to my older sister’s IL’s for some tasty southern style cooking. For Black Friday, I will probably do shopping online although I am interested in a baby monitor door buster deal at Target. So I may end up in store shopping too. Not till Friday though. I think stores being open for Black Friday on Thanksgiving (and at dinner time no less!) is awful and refuse to support it. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 26 weeks - kale (?)

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good I guess, although I have not been able to eat very much, I'm hungry and then I get all acid reflux-y if I eat a normal amount. Booo. 

3. Any appt updates? Nothing until 11/27

4.  Rants/raves/questions? I'm hungry! But I'm afraid to eat! 

5.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving (US) and/or Black Friday? We don't really have any plans. I think a friend is going to come over and we will have a really informal thing, DH and I just didn't feel like traveling this time. I am usually totally against Black Friday and the mass consumerism/capitalist hysteria that it stands for but I feel like I should at least take a cursory look at amazon or something on Friday to see if baby stuff is on sale. So much for my beliefs, haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 28 - 3rd tri! I can’t remener size. Eggplant? 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good. I got in some walks at the mall this week - and managed not to spend money while there! 

3. Any appt updates? Nope. Have appointment Monday. Glucose test, shot, and blood draw. Waaah

4.  Rants/raves/questions? One of my besties and I got our tickets to see BSB :)

5.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving (US) and/or Black Friday? Thanksgiving with in laws. Black Friday I’ll probably shop online but might get out later in the day once the crowd dies down. 
  • Options
    @ginger1228 ah BSB!! That’s going to be a fun concert! 
  • Options
    29 weeks- acorn squash! 

2. How are you feeling?
    super tired this week, convo of working late hours at work and DD not sleeping well

3. Any appt updates?
    no appts till 12/3

4.  Rants/raves/questions?
    rwally trying to get DDs big girl room moving, may go to ikea this weekend to get here furniture! 

well go to my moms till 3 ish then in laws, busy day per normal but nothing crazy ! 
    I have to work Black Friday so other than maybe some online shopping nothing crazy. Def gonna check out any deals though, we could use a new baby monitor! 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo - I’m an embarrassingly big BSB fan and have been for 22 years. Just can’t shake it.  :D  B)
  • Options

29w, acorn squash.

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good considering... main complaints are lower back pain and heartburn.

3. Any appt updates? Naw

4.  Rants/raves/questions? Starting to be horrified at the amount of stretch marks streaking across my belly :-/

Going to my aunt’s for Thanksgiving. A friend who now lives in CO is coming home for Thanksgiving, so our group of friends is doing a get together with apps and pies on Friday - Looking forward to that.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 29 weeks tomorrow! 

2. How are you feeling? Okay! A lot of movement, Braxton Hicks, and a growing belly! 

3. Any appt updates? none this week. 

4.  Rants/raves/questions? Sore throat and congestion are still bothering me. Hoping to take today easy so going back to work tomorrow isn’t so awful. 

5.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving (US) and/or Black Friday? We are visiting with my dads side of the family. All his brothers are getting together with their families in Albany, NY. My husband and I are staying with my uncle who lives 45 minutes away in Massachusetts. Probably won’t go anywhere for Black Friday shopping but will look online. 
  • Options
    Hey @riatortillaxo! If you’re 29 weeks tomorrow, you’re part of the Monday ticker change. Not sure if you realized what the ticker changes were - it’s the day you switch weeks. So if you move up a week on mondays, then you’re in that group. :) 

I hope your throat is feeling better and you’re able to get some rest today! 
  • Options

1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 28 weeks - eggplant

2. How are you feeling? Good! I feel really not pregnant right now. It’s pretty clear she’s running out of space in there though because now it kind of hurts when she moves. But other than that I feel great. (Which of course makes me anxious about preterm labor. Go away anxiety.)

3. Any appt updates? I go in Tuesday for my GD test and regular check up. 

4.  Rants/raves/questions? Nope

5.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving (US) and/or Black Friday? So much happening this week. Tuesday we serve thanksgiving dinner and go to church with men and women in a local rehab center. Wednesday is my moms birthday so we’ll do something for her. Thursday is thanksgiving with my dads family. Friday is thanksgiving with my moms family and Christmas with my dads family. I don’t do Black Friday, but my husband is a fan so he may do something online.