May 2019 Moms
Options

HDBD 11/14

Let's see those baby bumps!!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: HDBD 11/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds what does your arm tattoo say? We need a tattoo GTKY someday

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE'S BUMPS, Y'ALL GET IN HERE 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 I'll tell you when it gets here. This still looks like blump, mostly, although the bloating has gone down and the blump doesn't go away but still...

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @sleepy33 I also still look like blump/postpartum belly. I'm also paranoid about putting my picture here should someone I know find me  :D  but then I get worried that makes me seem weird here.

• Options
    Wow! I'm so jealous of all your lovely lady bumps! I feel like my bump is really just displaced chunk to make a muffin top still :) but it's definitely on its way. I can feel my ute when I roll over at night, etc. 
  • Options
    Boo, I forgot. And I’m already in bed. I’ll try to be cute tomorrow and remember to snap a picture. 

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options
    I love everyone's cute Bumps!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @Sarahbtek Hahaha that's such a good description
  • Options
    Took this yesterday but fell asleep on the couch before I posted 🤦🏻‍♀️ 15 weeks with baby #3
  • Options
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 Your bathroom is so happy. I love the rainbow towel 

• Options
    @brie_and_almonds tell me about it girl... with my son (now 5) he was like lay off on the desserts and you're definitly going to be positive for GD and this is not good for your son's health (I had gained 60 lbs that pregnancy) and I didn't end up with GD and my son was born 7lbs 7oz. 

I had so much anxiety at my first visit with him this time I had stomach aches for 2 weeks.... but I am letting it go. Otherwise he is actually really good and caring...just a bit of a fat gaining phobe!

I am a thick thighed girl... usually small waist...so I know that bulge is not all fat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @Jess4us I'd get a new OB. If I was gaining too much weight my OB would express concern but she would never be rude about it, and you don't deserve that kind of treatment. I recently "fired" one of DS's doctor's because he was rude to me and acted like he hated babies.

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I knoooow...I would  :'( but I don't want to lose the opportunity to birth at this hospital I just love it and all its amazing programs and supports and no other OB is accepting there now.  I may talk to him about it honestly.

I kid you not, at my last appointment i proudly told him that when I crave sweets i will eat a clementine and he shook his head saying "oh no those have too much sugar" ...nothing i eat is acceptable to him  :D

But seriously I have to address it

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @Jess4us ew, I'm so mad for you. Yes, I hope it gets better. Bedside manner is important and you deserve to be treated with respect.