June 2019 Moms

Group 3 Check In (due June 16-22) Week of 11/11

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? (Stole from G1)

Re: Group 3 Check In (due June 16-22) Week of 11/11

• Due date/W+D: June 22/8+2

Baby is the size of a(n): 2x2 lego brick

Any appointments? Questions?: Next OB appt is 11/26 (2 weeks!)

Rants/Raves?: Rave - It's a rainy day AND I don't have to work- yay! Time for some major reading and puppy cuddling. No real rants ATM.

How are you feeling?: Since I'm still laying in bed while typing this, I feel great. It's usually when I get out of bed when I start feeling gross so I'm going to lay here as long as possible today.

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Move somewhere completely new where you don't know anyone. Even though those were some of my tougher years, it's definitely when I learned a lot about myself. 

• Due date/W+D: 19th/8+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Gummy Bear

Any appointments? Questions?: Headed in for an US now because of spotting. Assuming all is good, then next is December 3rd.

Rants/Raves?: My sister had her baby on the 10th and I’m in love!!

How are you feeling?:  Better than last week, but still pretty run down.

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? (Stole from G1) Work a service industry job. I firmly believe people would be a lot kinder and more patient if they understood what goes into our comfortable society.

Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @KissMeImScottish Hope everything goes well with the US today ❤
  • vv826vv826 member
    edited November 2018

Due date/W+D: 16/9w

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry according to the bump

Any appointments? Questions?:not yet hopefully soon, I was put on citalopram right before conceiving and I'm nervous about not speak to ob about it 

Rants/Raves?: not at the moment except I'm late for work again

How are you feeling?: like I've been run over by a truck! 

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? (Stole from G1) I second the moving somewhere you don't know anyone we are in that transition right now and thought it has stressed me out to no end, Dha and I have really learned to depend on each other!

@KissMelmScottish good luck today! 

• Due date/W+D: June 18 / 8+6

Baby is the size of a(n): piece of popcorn

Any appointments? Questions?: First appt 11/19

Rants/Raves?: Family just left so I’ll be spending today getting the house back in order. Their 4yo and my 2yo pulled the house apart over the weekend

How are you feeling?: Struggling a bit. DH works some crazy hours so it’s really just me. The exhaustion and nausea are kicking my butt

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Move! Do something new and completely out of your comfort zone. I never thought I’d leave MA but took a leap of faith and moved to HI years ago (partly cause my brother asked me to and partly for a guy) but we’re married and now move every few years thanks to the military but I love getting to explore new places. 

• Due date/W+D: June 22/8+2

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment, first u/s Nov 27th.  

Rants/Raves?: Just sick of dealing with insurance from the kid who wrecked into my driveway.  

How are you feeling?: Not too bad.  I've had a bit of cramping so that has me a bit on edge.  Especially with having same due date as the pregnancy I lost.

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?  I'm seconding travel out of country!

• Due date/W+D: June 22 / 8w + 3d

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: next appt Nov. 26

Rants/Raves?: This is my second year in winter weather. After growing up in the bay area California, and last year being in Chicago, I'm now in Wisconsin. 

We got a few inches of snow the other day and while most of it is melting away, the ice is not.

i got out of the car on Sunday night, slipped and fell flat on my back. It was the most painful fall I've ever taken and spent the night worried. 

I'm obviously doing fine now. But man, that sure taught me to be more careful. 🙄

How are you feeling?: Sore. 

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? (Stole from G1) 

Travel to at least 3 different countries or culturally different areas to see how other people in the world live

• Due date/W+D: June 16/ 9w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Any appointments? Questions?: next appt Nov. 20

Rants/Raves?: I'm ready to have baby here already. 

How are you feeling?:   nauseous, exhausted,  Anxious

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? 

Travel to other  Cultures

• Due date/W+D: June 22, 8w 2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: Appointment next week.

Rants/Raves?: I feel absolutely miserable. Tired all the time, 24/7 nausea. As soon as I find something I can stomach,  it almost just as soon becomes an aversion. How do people keep this a secret for 3 months and feel so crappy?

How are you feeling?: See above.

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Travel outside the country.

• Due date/W+D: June 19, 8+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry?

Any appointments? Questions?: Next check up is Dec 3rd, but looking to move it to Nov 30th. My in-laws are coming into town on Dec 1st and we want to tell them then. Hoping to get the most up-to-date info before sharing the news. 

Rants/Raves?: Rave: My MS has been gone the last few days Rant: My MS has been gone the last few days. 

How are you feeling?: I'm really tired. 

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? (Stole from G1) Scuba dive!

• Due date/W+D: 6/21, 9+1

Baby is the size of a(n): BlackBerry

Any appointments? Questions?: 2nd appt coming on 11/20. That will be when my partner comes with me

Rants/Raves?: I’m dying to tell my team at work. It was fun to have a secret, but now I want them to know!

How are you feeling?: Generally a lot better, but the food aversion is real. I normally food prep to get through the week, but the sight/smell of leftovers leaves me with no appetite.

GTKY: What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Learn a new skill, regardless of whether you’re good at it or not! I took dance lessons (not for me!) but found out I’m pretty good at painting and ice skating.