Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 11/10 - 11/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 11/10 - 11/11

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/11 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 20 / 3 DPO

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: nope

R/R: Rave: Hooray for the weekend! The dinner party is tonight and I'm a ball of anxiety. I hope it goes well.
    Rant: Last night I decided to make a casserole to use up some ingredients we had left in the fridge. I was skeptical of the recipe and it was the right instinct because I didn't like it at all. Luckily DH said he liked it fine so he'll be eating casserole for a good long while now.

CS/Q: not sharing today.
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: noooope

R/R: no rants. Enjoying the mandatory gym rest day after getting a shot in my wrist yesterday. My cat is laying on top of me in bed ATM- so nice to be lazy on the weekends sometimes! 

CS/Q: nothing new to see. I’m not sure where everyone lives but I know at least @lillywonderland lives in CA, so I hope where you are is safe!

edited because tagging on mobile is being funky
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 A shot in the wrist sounds painful. :s Enjoy your weekend and rest day!
  • Options
    I'm going to be busy most of today so I probably won't be checking back in much.

Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 38/14

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: nope

R/R: rave - mini road trip solo in my husband's Tesla was fantastic. Love his car. Rant - it's too damn cold too soon. We're only halfway into fall!

CS/Q: temp took a nose dive today. I'll move into the WTO threads after today, since I'm 99% certain AF will be here at some point today.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @littleredm thank you! I hope your dinner party goes well tonight and you guys have a blast!
  • Options
    @littleredm I’m glad your H at least said he liked the casserole! 😂
    @b_1029 Enjoy your weekend! I hope your wrist starts to feel better soon!
    @inthewoods23 I’m so sorry about the temp drop today ❤️ Be kind to yourself. 

Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 32/6

Timing: -5,-3,-1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Thursday (11DPO)

R/R: I have Monday off so really looking forward to this long weekend! H is home and we’re working on stuff around the house. We needed a low key weekend.

CS/Q: My temps are weirdly steady this cycle, not sure if it’s just Ava finally adjusting (this is my third cycle using Ava) but I’m glad to see a slight temp rise the last two days! Ava thinks I’m 10DPO but I don’t believe it 😂

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (benched this cycle)

CD/DPO: 21/8ish

Timing: Lol, no.

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Negatory

R/R: I forgot to plug my phone in last night so now I’m running on fumes, lol. Going south today to celebrate my MIL’s birthday at the SIL’s Beach House (it’s like a mile away from the beach, but I like calling it her Beach house, lol). I’m pretty sure we’re gonna see some seals today, so YAY!!

CS/Q: Not today, broski.

• Options
    @dogmomma096: I think FF looks pretty spot on here.  Ovia is my guilty pleasure - "Oh, you have gas!  That could be a sign!!" - well, or, I'm just gassy, Ovia.

@b_1029:  a wrist shot sounds awful.  Hope that you see some relief.

@inthewoods23:  I would love to test drive a Tesla around for a bit!  How fun!  Sorry about impending AF. 

@littleredm:  Good luck with the dinner party!  It sounds like you're all set up to be a dazzling hostess!

Month/Cycle: Cycle 4

CD/DPO:  30/9

Timing:  not great

Typical LP length: 11-ish

Testing:  TRYING to hold off until Tuesday or Wed, if no AF, but I've been SS like crazy since last night.  Doesn't help that Ovia thinks I'm 10 dpo!  I may consider myself successful if I just wait until Monday (when FF says AF is due).  

R/R:  Rant:  working this morning but (RAVE) - super productive because no one is here to interrupt!  

CS/Q:  didn't temp (O date based on OPK, CM, CP), so nothing to see here.
  • Options
    @littleredm GOOD LUCK TONIGHT, FRIEND!! Enjoy all your hard work! I am sure it’ll be the best dinner party ever! 

@b_1029 ❤️ You’re too sweet. We are safe here. The Malibu/Woolsey Fire is closer to us, but we’re still 60 miles away (with a crap ton of cities in between us). Did you get a cortisone shot? That’s what they always wanted to give us runners (in our knees). I’ve heard some good things and bad things about them. I’m hoping it’s the latter for you! Enjoy your rest day!!

@inthewoods23 ahhh Tesla! That’s one of my dream cars. Sorry about the temp drop today 😢

@dogmomma096 Woohoo for long weekends! It’s one of the reasons why I am envious of you teachers. (Another reason is your ability to shape the minds of tomorrow!)

@icking82 Go willpower! You can do it! I’m glad you had a productive morning at work!
  • Options
    @littleredm Hope you enjoy your dinner party!

@b_1029 Yay for lazy days! Those are my fav! Hopefully the shot helps your wrist.

@inthewoods23 Solo road trip sounds fun.. cruising and listening to music. Sorry about AF coming soon. Hope you do something nice for yourself this weekend!

@dogmomma096 Hope you and YH have a relaxing weekend. Your chart is looking great!

@lillywonderland Enjoy MIL’s party!

@lcking82 Glad you are able to have a productive morning at work! Keeping FX for you! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10-11

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: BFN

R/R: Feeling kind of down today about the BFN. Going to a birthday party tonight where I won’t really know anyone so I’m feeling a bit anxious about that too. I have a bit of social anxiety, especially with people I don’t know well. But I guess with having BFN, I can have a drink or two which might help calm the nerves. 

CS/Q: Not today
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Ugggggh I brought my toiletries for impending AF (who showed up late morning today) but I forgot the Midol!! I did bring a small travel container of Tylenol so hopefully that works just as good.

See y'all in the WTO threads (but hopefully not of course!).
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

@misshelen86 I hope you have a good time tonight! I am always nervous to go to things like that too.

@inthewoods23  my hubby is obsessed with Tesla, do you like yours?

@littleredm  let us know how the dinner party goes! I've always wanted to have one but our house is far too small. Maybe with our new house though!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: unknown 

Testing: not anytime soon. I don't feel pregnant and I don't feel like I'm getting my period which would typically be tomorrow or Monday so I think my cycle is being wonky again.

R/R: house inspections today went awesome! I couldn't be happier :)

CS/Q: y'all have any tips on diy backsplash in kitchens?
  • Options
    @daisy0322 we absolutely love it! 99% positive my next car will also be electric. My car is only 3.5 years old so IllI still have it for a few years.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m sorry for the temp drop and CD1. Hope you have something fun planned for yourself today!
    @dogmomma096 enjoy your long weekend! Sounds awesome!
    @lillywonderland ahhh did you end up seeing seals? They’re so cute! I’m glad you all are safe. And I feel stupid but I didn’t even ask what they were injecting into me...whoops 
    @lcking82 yay for productivity!
    @littleredm how’d everything turn out for the party? I bet it was great!
    @misshelen86 sorry for the BFN :( 

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Sorry about AF. I hope you were able to enjoy your weekend despite her showing up. I think it's so cool that you and your husband coach the robotics team and are still involved.
    @dogmomma096 Enjoy your long weekend. Low keys ones are always my favorite. I hope you get everything done that you're planning and plenty of recharge time as well!
    @lillywonderland how did your MIL's birthday go? SEALS! They're so cute. :)
    @misshelen86 I feel you on the social anxiety front with people you don't know well. I hope you ended up having a great time.

Thank you guys for the encouragement about the dinner party. It ended up being a big success and honestly way more chill of a night than I had anticipated!  :) Now I just plan on relaxing all of today and pigging out on leftovers.
  • Options
    @b_1029 It turned out really well. A very enjoyable evening overall! Thanks for asking. How's your wrist feeling? Did the shot help at all?
  • Options
    Hi all! Newbie to the Bump, so forgive my complete lack of acronym knowledge 😂
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: lots 

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: not yet, trying to wait

R/R: TW went to a party last night where a friend of mine announced she’s pregnant.. with twins. Tried to be happy for her, but having a lot of trouble with it. 
    Good news is the hubs and I are getting even closer through this whole TTC process, which is a nice plus among the insanity that is my TWW. 

TIA for the support! 😊
  • Options
    @littleredm that’s so great to hear, I’m glad it went well! And I think it’s better...it has really been hurting since the shot but seems better today. Thanks for asking! 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Sorry about AF. Hope you were still able to have a nice weekend. I’ll see you soon in WTO. 

@daisy0322 So happy your inspection went well!! I don’t have any tips on a backsplash but also curious to hear people’s input, since that will be a project for us in the next year or so!

@littleredm I did end up having a good time! Glad your dinner party was a success and you can just relax now!

@b_1029 Glad your wrist is better after your shot.. hopefully it stays that way!

@ecschmidt0701 Welcome! Sorry about what happened at the party.. that must have been incredibly difficult for you. Glad this whole process is bringing you and YH closer. 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Happy weekend ladies! Finally have a chance to be in my office for client work, so wanted to do my update and check-in. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 25/10
    Timing: Good 
    Typical LP length: Unknown at this point
    Testing: Negative 
    R/R: I hate negative tests, for obvs reasons. But simply because I can't stop staring at them throughout the day. Like wake-up, its clearly negative. How many times do you need to pull it out of the trash? 
    CS/Q: None 

@inthewoods23 Sorry about AF :( 
    @daisy0322 My only advice would be to hire someone to do it. My hubby is a perfectionist, and it nearly broke our marriage. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    @PugMum   :D thats too funny, I'll keep that in mind!