July 2019 Moms
Options

HDBD - Hump Day, Bump Day 11/7

mamahmh2mamahmh2 member
edited November 2018 in July 2019 Moms
It's our first Wednesday here - does anyone have a bump that's showing already? 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
<3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

Re: HDBD - Hump Day, Bump Day 11/7

• Options
    @NicholeL16 hahaha same. Last summer a neighborhood kid poked my belly and asked if I was pregnant, does that count?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just a bloat belly right now haha
  • Options
    ki1244 said:
    My bump is filled with French fries at the moment... kinda feel like no one wants to see that. 
    LOL! Mine is leftover wings from last night. No shame. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @mamanbebe haha oh my god, that kid! I wouldn’t have known how to respond!
    @ki1244 hey a French fry bump is still a bump! ;) 
    @nopegoat I’m all bloat too (although it feels fuller really low) and now I’m hungry for those hot wings! Hahaha

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• Options
    Mine looks like @nopegoat :) I think because I was just at the end of 1st tri a couple months ago my body went "yep...let's just start where we left off last time shall we?".

If I wasn't so freaking paranoid about what the first US will show I'd be more able to embrace it.

PGAL sucks.
  • Options
    Normally my tummy is pretty flat, but I definitely have some bloat working in the middle there. (Featuring my DS who refuses to wear clothes today and refuses to let me take a pic by myself ;)

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• Options
    @Panaceia PGAL does suck. Huge hugs! ❤️ 

@mamahmh2 what a cutie! My youngest 2 are having a no clothes day too! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat thanks! And I totally get it, some days I’d rather not wear clothes either and it’s not worth the fight to try and keep him clothed ;) 
    @Panaceia you are so right! I’m sorry love. I can’t help but feel anxious about everything but I’m trying not to let it steal my joy either. It’s not easy, for sure. 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• Options
    I’ve got some baby bloat/residual baby belly from my first pregnancy lol but no real bump yet! 
  • Options
    No bump, just fat.
  • Options
    This early no one has a real bump yet! Embrace the bloat ladies. 😉😂
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @Tippy05
    Me too!!!!! I'm hoping to have a real bump this time around. 
  • Options
    All bloat but not enough for anyone to notice at work and I'm a FTM too so I'm sure it won't show up for a while. I can't wait to show it off though! I always thought baby bumps were the cutest.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Anyone plus size (I range from 14/16) also scared of getting no bump??
  • Options
    Anyone plus size (I range from 14/16) also scared of getting no bump??
    YUP! I'm a 14/16 most of the time and yes, I am very scared. I had a bit of a bump with my first, but nothing really that said BABY. I was 3-4 pounds lighter than I am now, and I gained 60lbs with him. My second son, I only lost about 20lbs from the first and looked like a friggin whale the whole time :( I gained 70 lbs with him and was 315lbs 4 days AFTER delivery when I went home from the hospital. 

I am holding mostly steady weight wise right now, and am truly hoping that I don't gain much of anything. Normally I'd already be up by 4-5lbs even though it is only week 5. Liquid butt, and the overall lack of desire for food has kept me from gaining.
  • Options
    @literatureandink yup same size. That's probably why my family always ask if I'm pregnant.
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure I’ll end up with a belly earlier than last time. The second bump likes to make its arrival earlier, or so I’ve heard. Last time I felt like I was 18 weeks before I started showing. 
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 I also started showing around then too. I was reading that the combination of the uterus not completely shrinking back down to size + muscle separation from #1 can lead to showing closer to 12w. 
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 @mamanbebe I’ve also read this! I’ve seen some STM+ with a little bump at 8 weeks. I knew this one was going to be harder to hide.

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• Options
    I usually have a little bump around 10-12wks.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Here's a comparison pic of my first three at 10wks.

I can't find a 10wk pic with #4.

, 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    No bump. Just bloated and fat over here lol