March 2019 Moms
Options

Week 4 Check-in

For those due March 24-31 (and a few early April ladies too!) 

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? 

Re: Week 4 Check-in

• Options
    Due date: 3/28

Any appointments? Questions?: AS was last Thursday with MFM, but will do a 2nd on the 19th. Baby was a wild one and had a hard time seeing her heart like they wanted. Had regular OB check up Friday which was good. :-) 

Rants/Raves?: Loving the time change due to sleeping better, just not loving driving home in the dark. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall. Trying to get more walking in, but learning I can quite do it as much / fast as once did. I feel like my body tells me to chill out more often lol

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? When little I loved The Wizard or Oz. It always fascinated me how it went from black and white to color. 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options

Due date:  3/27

Any appointments? Questions?: AS on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rants/Raves?: I’m excited to see baby again...make sure all is well...and find out if it is gahl dang boy or girl 😍

How are you feeling?: pretty good...I get some hip pain now and then and find it difficult to sit on the floor for long periods of time

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? Probably anything Disney

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date: 3/29

Any appointments? Questions?: FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY! AS & follow-up with the doctor Friday morning. I took the day off work so I'm beyond excited! Of course there's some anxiousness just hoping all is well but there hasn't been reason for it not to be yet.

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: I think I finally got the burst of energy I was looking/waiting for. Headaches have been holding off for a few days which is nice. Bump is definitely a bump now and I always seem to be eating.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? I've always loved the Lion King! Probably had other "favorites" but I always come back to the Lion King as my movie.

• Options

For those due March 24-31 (and a few early April ladies too!) 

Due date: 24th

Any appointments? Questions?: None until the 20th.

Rants/Raves?: None, really.

How are you feeling?: I feel stretched pretty thin right now, so I'm just trying to maintain my sanity. Yes, same here @HoneyBear40 ! I feel like every time my boss walks by my office, I'm eating.

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? Lord, any Disney movie. Pocahontas and Aladdin for sure.

• Options
    sejicasejica member
    edited November 2018

Due date: 3/25ish

Any appointments? Questions?: just had AS today. Mostly great, but we have to take another look to try and see his heart and mouth/nose because he was uncooperative. Also I apparently have a placental lake.

Rants/Raves?: rave: finally starting to feel the little guy in the evenings. Rant: now I'm worried about delivering at 36 wks if my placenta lake turns into placenta accreta. We'll get another look at 24 wks.

How are you feeling?: meh

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid?  Fantasia

Edited for spelling

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So fun to see everything getting their AS's!!! <3

@sejica FX your placenta lake is nothing to worry about! Glad I'm not the only one getting a 2nd AS due to a stubborn baby :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Options
    @kristimh80 Agreed! We've finally reached the point the rest of our board has and we get to see our babies again! :)
    I had to have an additional AS at 24w with DD because they thought her head was too small? 4 weeks of worry but I got to see baby again so that's one way to look at it for you ladies! I'll let you all know on Friday if I'm joining you in the extra camp again
  • Options
    @HoneyBear40 So bad you had to wait so long and worry like that! FX this is a great AS Friday for you!! Selfishly, I'm excited about my next one for better photos. We haven't announced yet and the decent one's I have is of her bum and one of her profile but her hand is next to it and she looks like a duck  :D
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Options

Due date: March 24

Any appointments? Questions?: AS in about 2 hours! 

Rants/Raves?: My students have been a little squirrelly lately. 🙄

How are you feeling?: Pretty good for the most part. Tired at night and still dealing with the carpal tunnel, but could be worse. 

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? Aladdin! 

• Options

Due date: March 26

Any appointments? Questions?: AS on Friday!! So excited!

Rants/Raves?: So excited to see baby and find out if baby is a boy or a girl! My appt wasn’t supposed to be until next week but I called and rescheduled it earlier because I’m so impatient. My husband also got home on Monday after being gone for 2.5 months and it is soooo nice to have him home!!

How are you feeling?: feeling pretty good but I’ve been very itchy. I don’t know if it’s just the weather (I feel like every winter I have dry skin) or if pregnancy stuff is making it worse. Planning on talking to the dr about it on Friday just to make sure everything’s okay. 

GTKY: What was your favorite movie when you were a kid? Like most people, anything Disney. My favorites were probably Lion King and The Little Mermaid.