Infertility

Baseline u/s this morning

Had baseline ultrasound appointment this morning. Got there and not long after sitting down in waiting room the nurse called me back. So me and hubby went back to the room and I got undressed from waist down and covered with sheet on the table. Then, the doctor came in with another nurse I assume. Then, had me put my feet in the stirrups and move to end of bed and then the lady turned off the lights after the doctor inserted the wand. Then, she had a follicle that was bigger then others and things. And said don't start meds tonight so she would give me some privacy to get dressed and go talk to nurse about further instructions and to meet out front. So we didn't know where to go so we went to waiting room and sat down again and they called my cell thinking we left after they didn't see us walk by or in the room we were in. Then, a nurse came and got us and went to talk to another nurse and said don't start meds tonight and she put me in computer schedule for aspiration of it in morning to drain it and then I could start meds tomorrow night or wait another month and go on bcp that she could call prescription in. And we said we needed time to decide and said let them know by 4 today. then, i called on way home to ask price of procedure and things. And lady called and said they bill insurance first and if it doesn't cover it then they send us a bill and told me price of it.