May 2019 Moms
Options

Group 1 Check In w/o 10/29

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore? (Or made for someone else?)

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
DD2: October 2016
DC3: coming May 2019

Re: Group 1 Check In w/o 10/29

• Options

Due date/W+D: 13w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): dinky car

Any appointments? Questions?: My next appointment with my midwife is in a couple weeks. Nothing until then.

Rants/Raves?: We've started to get the news out there and it is so freeing to not feel like I have to hide it anymore. Also, I love how excited DD1 is for this baby. She brings it up every so often and I love it. 

How are you feeling?: It's hard to tell. I got a terrible cold this week which has included the worse hacking cough ever. I'm not sure if it's distracting from my nausea or if the nausea-causing hormones are actually starting to calm down.

GTKY: What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore? (Or made for someone else?) I was once an ace of diamonds. It was the best costume. My mom sewed some elastic to two election signs from back in the day when she used to work for the federal New Democrat Party and then we drew the design front and back using sharpie. I could bundle up underneath it. I'm pretty sure it caught the wind and was destroyed by the end of the night, but I didn't care by that point because candy.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/4 13 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: No baby appointments until next month, surgical team appointment Thursday (see below)

Rants/Raves?: My crohn's is flaring, a new fistula is developing, and there's nothing much I can do about it while I'm pregnant. My surgeon is talking about me needing an ileostomy after Beta arrives. So I'm not too excited about that.

How are you feeling?: up and down, physically my Crohn's isn't that troublesome. Mentally, it's exhausting. Feeling a lot better pregnancy wise. 

GTKY: What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore? (Or made for someone else?)  I had a white sweatshirt/sweatpants outfit that I glued black felt spots on to be a cow. I 'milked' that costume for all it was worth (pun intended). I was a regular cow, then I was a mad cow (I wore a shirt that said grrr on it), then I was a holy cow (carried around a bible). The costume eventually fell apart, so no more cow puns.

Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/3 13w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: next appointment is Friday! 

Rants/Raves?: I found out at the dentist a couple of weeks ago that I have a small cavity.. my first one in like 10 years :( so I’ll have to get that filled sometime during the 2nd tri. The dentist sAud it’s routine and shouldn’t be an issue but I’ll talk to my dr about it on Friday, hopefully they say the same thing  

How are you feeling?: okay, the exhaustion mighttt be getting better and maybe I’m less nauseous I can’t really tell yet!

GTKY: What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore? (Or made for someone else?) my mom made my brother a shark costume, it was amazing. I always wished I had gotten to wear it, but it’s mysteriously disappeared unfortunately. 

• Options
    mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D: 5/2, 13+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Potsticker, cupcake

Any appointments? Questions?:  Appointment today with my OB!  I'm curious to talk to her about preventative measures for preterm labor this time around, as well as my due date because this one was measuring big at the NT scan.

Rants/Raves?: Edited to add:  Almost 2nd tri!!

How are you feeling?: Not to get all TMI, but the gassiness and constipation is brutal.  Also, still so tired.

GTKY: What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore? (Or made for someone else?)  DH and I went as Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf a few years ago.  Both of our costumes were entirely from scratch, and it was really cool.  Mine was inspired by Jessica on True Blood (pic below for reference - this was back when I had red hair), and his was inspired by wanting to glue fake hair on his face.  We looked really good.

DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/5 13+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon, Arc Reactor, Matchbox car.

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an appt today! Not sure if they will do an NT scan or just check the HB with a doppler. I honestly can't remember if I got an NT scan last time. Also likely getting my flu shot. 

Rants/Raves?: I'm just really excited for tomorrow! I'm going to DS' Halloween party at daycare and it's going to be so freaking adorable. He's dressing up as a Chicken. 

How are you feeling?: Overall pretty good! Still get random bouts of nausea and feel crappy if I go to long in between eating. Headaches have been prevalent the last few days, but I think the end of my MS may be near. *fingers crossed*

GTKY: What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore? (Or made for someone else?) Back in 2013 we decided on Breaking Bad themed costumes. My hubs was Jesse, our friend was Walt and I was a bag of Meth. I DIY'ed the shit out of that costume and it was amazing.

*TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom Chicken costumes are SO CUTE on little ones!! Have fun!  Also, I love the bag of meth costume.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker