March 2019 Moms

Week 4 Check-in (10/29)

For those due March 24-31 (and a few early April ladies too!) 

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it? 

Re: Week 4 Check-in (10/29)

• Due date: 3/25

Any appointments? Questions?: i think my next appointments are next week, appointment and US

Rants/Raves?: Just finished a long stretch of work and have 2 weeks off! Hoping to get to finish a few big home projects. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good here, too. Working out is a challenge for sure.

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it? Litzi is my cat's name, just picked something I'd remember!

• Loading the player...
  • Due date: 3/29

Any appointments? Questions?: Big 20w AS next Friday :) Question: anyone else in the "how are we 20w/how are we only 20w club"?

Rants/Raves?: Rant - I am beyond tired of political ads - TV, social media, phone, radio, mail...ugh. The only good thing about getting them in the mail is it's perfect to use to start our wood furnace.

How are you feeling?: I've had more headaches than I remember last time but otherwise just pregnant. Feeling pretty good and getting bigger ;)

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it? Started as a joke when I signed up for The Knot and it carried over. Friends of ours call each other "Pumpkin"ALL. THE. TIME. I jokingly started calling DH "honeybear" and it has kind of stuck back and forth but not as bad as the pumpkins. 40 cause that's my favorite number.

• Ohhh I love this one! 

Due date: March 25th

Any appointments? Questions?: had my AS last week and all is well! Still a little boy :)

Rants/Raves?: I got fired from my job yesterday. He got me on a technicality I can’t fight, 90 day review and lied and said I wasn’t doing well in the job. He’s just mad I’m pregnant and had restrictions on training. Oh well, I hated it there. I will be a lot less stressed in my personal life now. (Although I’m feeling slightly ego-bruised, like i got broken up with lol)

How are you feeling?: mostly good! Headaches have been better. I have terrible vertigo but now I don’t have to work so that should help. No motivation to workout but that’s not new lol. Bloody noses, pregnancy rhinitis, and some sciatica pain but really it’s been a lot better lately! 

Well I’m a mama and my nickname is keegs!

• @diaphena congrats on the normal AS and a boy! 
  • For those due March 24-31 (and a few early April ladies too!) 

Due date: 24th

Any appointments? Questions?: Not until Nov 20.

Rants/Raves?: Got my flu shot this AM! Glad to get that out of the way, but now my arm hurts. I'm also with y'all - @HoneyBear40 & @diaphena - these political ads have got to go. We watched some football games this weekend at our friends' house who have YouTube TV rather than regular. They had no political ads! I told them how lucky they were, haha.

How are you feeling?: Good. Tired, but good. So happy I can feel little man wiggling around more often.

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it? It's parts of my name - Ka - first, Pow - maiden, Fal - last.

• Due date: 3/27

Any appointments? Questions?: next week for the AS  Hubby is off work this week so I’m going to try to call and see if anyone cx and they can squeeze us in

Rants/Raves?: As stated above my hubby is off work this week after working crazy hours for 40 days and only seeing the kids once a week...so we are all very happy!!! 

How are you feeling?: Good! I finally feel like I’ve hit the happy pregnancy phase

Just a bit of my name 

• @mamakeeg - I’m so sorry! What an ass your ex-boss is. I got laid off in July (but before company knew I was pregnant). Feel free to vent my way anytime. Are you planning to look for something new right away? 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Due date: 3/25 ish

Any appointments? Questions?: AS tues 11/6

Rants/Raves?: Rave: got this LO carpet installed Tuesday, so I'm excited to be down to the 'little stuff' here at the new house. Rant: I've been battling a cold for like 5 days, so I didn't have the energy to go do any Halloween fun stuff. Also, it just sucked any motivation I might have had available as a nearly 20 w/o pregnant woman who is desperately trying to sort her possessions between 2 houses.

How are you feeling?: oh man, I'm all over the place these days. I feel like I could write a whole novel here and it still only be the tip of the iceberg. I seriously don't even know where to begin, so I'll just say that if you're experiencing it, you have company ;)

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it? It's just an anagram of my first name, omitting any duplicate letters, and I've used it since AIM so I didn't have to add any numbers to get an unused avatar.

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Due date: March 27

Any appointments? Questions?: AS in 2 weeks, I can hardly stand the wait any longer! First chiro adjustment today praying I get some relief! 

Rants/Raves?: Are we transitioning to a Facebook page soon? I saw that it was mentioned early on, I for some reason find forums confusing and hard to use. It's probably just me tho 😂

How are you feeling?: My hips and pelvis are pretty painful in the last couple weeks, hoping going to the chiro will help. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good, I love my cute little bump! 

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it?  It's an old nickname! 

• @sejica Hope you start to feeling better soon! With the weather changes, I've upped my Vitamin C and added in Elderberry here and there when needed. Good luck with the rest of your decorating! I had anxiety this week over mine. I have to remind myself nothing in perfect lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Due date: 29

Any appointments?  Questions? Had my anatomy scan on Monday! The tech wouldn’t comment on anything, so I’m waiting to hear from the doctor, but baby looked great to me! 

Rants/Raves?: 

Only that the tech at the AS was not the best..they give two pictures, and she printed the same pic twice! I’d like a little variety. She was also not happy with my baby, who kept moving around. I on the other hand was very happy I got to see her moving around in there and would have loved the tech to give us a few minutes at the end to just watch her instead of, ok, all done. 

How are you feeling?: A Little indigestion has started, so I’m closing watching what I eat to see if I avoiding certain foods helps. 

GTKY: How did you choose your Bump screen name? Is there a meaning behind it? Shortened first, middle, and last names!