November 2018 Moms

GTKY

edited October 2018 in November 2018 Moms

Many of us have either already given birth or are in the final weeks.  What have you done/are you most looking forward to doing once LO is an outside baby?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
--------------------------------
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: GTKY

• Loading the player...
  • @highsteaks heartburn too!! I was eating Zantac and tums like it was going out of style and literally haven’t needed either since I had him. So crazy. 
    nws
  • I have GD, so I’m really looking forward to not having to be so rigid with diet. It’s really been mostly fine, but the counting carbs, and timing meals and snacks perfectly is starting to wear on me. 
  • @highsteaks OMG PUMPKIN PIE SOUNDS AMAZING.

@lifesabeach85 yay for no heartburn!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I can't wait for this heartburn to go away. Pregnancy is the only time in my life I have had it and for me it is worse than morning sickness or aches or literally anything else. 
  • Seriously just looking forward to being able to walk normal...go up stairs without getting winded...sit on the floor with my toddler and play with her...sleep/sit more comfortably!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I cannot wait for the food aversions to go away and to be able to sleep on my belly/back again. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Ditto on the belly sleeping and wine drinking!  
  • Those of you who are excited for a glass of wine/beer... it’s just as amazing as you think it will be.