March 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC

Friday roll call! (I know it gets a bit quiet in here on the weekends.)Try to think of your most flame worthy confessions ever. 

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 my DD used to be very confused about why she wasn’t “allowed to” pee outside like her cousins. She would run around with her pants off “but I have a penis too!” This summer featured regular squatting poolside to pee LOL. At least she was getting out of the water! 

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    I routinely skip childhood fun activities for my kid. My rationale is that my daughter is too young to remember. 

For example, we barely celebrated her second birthday, and I refuse to take her trick-or-treating.

I am the un-fun mom. Flame away. 
  • Options
    @lindseyb918 my DD loves the word damnit. A little while ago she started coming out of her room at night saying “let’s talk about damnit”, we recently figured out she wanted to talk about “adult things” so now she comes out and says “let’s talk about adult things”. Apparently that includes work and cars (we’ve been discussing what the next one will be). She’s a total parrot so I have to keep my sailor mouth shut! 
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    My attitude about work is so bad after Wednesday I did basically no work on Thursday and definitely no work today. I actually left my computer and went to Verizon to upgrade our phones.

• Options
    @purpleteacher82 I also don’t wash my hands in the middle of the night when I get up to pee.

And DS has definitely picked up F*+! and has used (at least in appropriate context) more than once... so far at least only in front of DH and myself!

I’lol add - we let DS watch a movie on my phone every Friday night when we all go out for dinner. Not my favorite tactic, but it lets DH and I actually talk to eachother... 
  • Options
    +1 for a (literal) sailor’s mouth that my DD is imitating. She used to copy DH when he’s exclaim “Fuck!” Lately it’s a more casual “oh shit...” That one I know she gets from me.

I skipped out of work early yesterday and if caught was totally planning to blame it on a doctor’s appointment.

I’m not nearly as diligent with vetting babysitters as I probably should be. A personal recommendation from someone is really all I need. I left DD sleeping with a new sitter last night and today she’s taking her around town (we’re in a hotel room) while we go to a wedding.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I think we eat dinner at home maybe once a week. Usually it’s bc I forget to take meat out of the freezer for my husband to cook dinner that evening and by the time I get home I’m just ready to eat so we go out after my son’s karate or grab something on the way home. 

My other confession, I’m eating left over Chinese for breakfast and I am super excited about it. I know tame, but it’s all I have today.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Leftover Chinese for breakfast is the best!