HEALTHY BABIES AFTER BEING TOLD YOU ARE/MAY BE MISCARRYING *everyone please read* — The Bump
Parenting

HEALTHY BABIES AFTER BEING TOLD YOU ARE/MAY BE MISCARRYING *everyone please read*

I went in for my first prenatal check up yesterday which I hit 9weeks yesterday as well. The visit was intense rollercoaster ride, after being otp w my insurance & my chosen hospital for over an hour each being sure of what my copay would be , I was told 3 different things “it’s your first, so it’s free!” “You have a $25 copay” “You’re copay can be billed,” to get there & have a SEVENTY FIVE DOLLAR COPAY . I immediately started crying but they did see me. It got worst when I looked at the screen & saw a black circle ... a completely black circle... I started tearing up before the dr said anything. As she wrapped up she explained the 4 VERY faint dots indicate I’m either waaaay earlier than expected ... orr & that’s when i started bawling , I couldn’t even let her get it out .. or I may be miscarrying & my body doesn’t know it yet. Please I’ve done tons of research & I know this could go any way, I’m just extremely worried & do not want to cause a miscarriage if one hasn’t already begun so I just ask for stories & testimonies of triumph , how did you cope after hearing such news, how to stay positive , how many weeks you thought you were vs how many you actually were, the sex of your baby & if he or she is happy healthy & here today & how old he or she is now. Thanks in advance.

SUPER SCARED *hopefully* MOMMY TO BE

(this is my first ever pregnancy, I’m 25 & have been trying for a longgg time)