March 2019 Moms
Options

My Favorite Part of Pregnancy...

So this is just meant to be fun - obviously the very best part of our pregnancies is the amazing little love we get to meet and parent at the end. But what are you loving this pregnancy? Be it great hair, maternity pants, or a doting SO?

For my favorite part of this pregnancy: Kroger maternity parking and DH always being willing to get me water!

Re: My Favorite Part of Pregnancy...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another love the baby moving, and stronger nails here.

I love the bad-ass feeling of growing and harboring new life. 
  • Options
    Loving the movement and now being able to share that with MH now that baby can often be felt from the outside too. I also enjoy planning the nursery. I also second the not having to care (as much) about calories.
  • Options
    As a plus size, i am LOVING not really having to worry about if things look too tight on my tummy for now...definitely baby moving, and how happy my son is right now. 
  • Options
    mayoduckmayoduck member
    edited October 2018
    @maggiemadeit Ha! Fellow small chested lady here and I'm with you on enjoying the boost in boob size.

ETA: I realized I confused some posts on my response. Fixed!
  • Options
    Add me to loving pregnancy boobs! 
  • Options
    I love feeling movement but am still waiting on that to become a regular thing.

I am also a shopaholic so I love having a legitimate reason to browse and research products. 

My bump is more defined but there was so much chubbiness before pregnancy that the shape is not “perfect” so I still find myself being very self-conscious. Hopefully in the next couple weeks there will truly be no question and I can fully embrace the belly!   

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    OMG @BuckeyeNut05 I'm so glad you said it first!!! I'm right there with you! I have literally enjoyed zero parts of this. I can't feel baby movements hardly ever right now because of an anterior placenta. I feel like I weigh a ton. I don't want my boobs to get any bigger.
    So far the only good thing is lack of a monthly period and I barely even notice that because of all other uncomfortable crap.

Sorry for being so negative. I will love the end result. 
  • Options
    I'm totally with you @BuckeyeNut05 and @valentynsi ! I'm still waiting for a pregnancy perk. 
  • Options
    My favorite part of being pregnant so far is the sense of calm and confidence that I feel in my body. I definitely feel more confident and beautiful in my physical shape (I love my ‘new’ boobs and not worrying about a flat belly, which I’ve never had anyway). I also love the sense of trust and belief I feel in my body’s ability to grow & birth this little life which is something I never anticipated, and don’t really know how to fully describe. I feel like I’m finally getting to see a new perspective that all other moms share, which is both really special and also the most normal thing in the world! 

• Options
    I love having control over what’s for dinner. My husband doesn’t question it, pregnant momma gets what she wants unless it’s something super high in sugar/carbs. Then he’ll put his foot down, which I’m thankful for bc he will often times be my voice of reason with my GD. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby kicks! My heart feels like it's going to explode every time I feel baby move. And maternity clothes (minus the jeans, have not found a pair that fit right). But everything else is so comfy! And DH definitely doesn't hate that I've gone up a couple bra sizes  :D