March 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL check in week 10/22-10/28

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Emotionally?

3. Any appt updates?

4. Rants/Raves/Questions?

5. GTKY- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you in the last week?

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

Re: PGAL check in week 10/22-10/28

• Options
    1. 19w2d

2. Physically: still sick, so not great.
    Emotionally: still haven't felt lo move, so not great.

3. Appt is on the 29th. Quite excited. I am seeing the ob, then have the ultrasound. I wish I had been smarter about this and asked to see the ob after. Oh well.

4. Rant: see #2. Also, dw's grandma died, so I'm at home with the pups for 3 days by myself.

5. GTKY: I got to see my mom for two days.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse I love everything about your update!!!! Yay!!!!

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @beachbaby0523 PGAL brain has a hold of me too. That's awesome that you are expecting lo's so close in age! Just remember we still have some time. I don't have an announcement together yet either.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @beachbaby0523 and @Kenneylynn3 I am right there with you. I will let people figure it out once there is a they start to see a third kid in my pictures. It's so very different after a loss. 
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 and @BuckeyeNut05 thanks so much for the support! I really appreciate how this group just gets it, especially when others don’t understand how this FTM with type A tendencies keeps dragging her feet on things I would otherwise be all over. 
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse your update made me smile.

@diaphena oh yea rhe reality of acquiring stuff hasn't hit me either. We've gotten some second hand clothes but the baby's room is still solidly an office. 
  • Options
    @kristimh80 I know, thank you! I am thankful to be able to gain, I know others haven't, I just get super serious about doing everything exactly like I am supposed to so (or cue PGAL brain) so I'm hyper aware of what my targets should be. I'm getting really swollen, even though my blood pressure is normal so I'm hoping I can convince my doctor that part of it is water weight!

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

[/spoiler]