Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 10/20-10/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: WTO Weekend 10/20-10/21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I try to make it as low pressure, more spontenaious feeling as possible. I think the fact that this is the last cycle before potentially moving on to medication is putting the presser on? I dunno. 

That’s so interesting your temps are so much higher without changing the way you take your temp! I’m glad you had a good time last night :) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    *Lurking*

@chichiphin im sorry that you’re still waiting for that + OPK. I went through similar frustration this cycle and I know how disheartening it is. It’s great that it’s getting darker though!! 
  • Options
    @chichiphin  FX your O coming soon and can enjoy it with YH. It’s such a weird dynamic knowing that timing has to be “good.” Sorry that you guys are going through that.

@dogmomma096 That’s strange about your temps, but I’m with you. Maybe, it’s a good thing. Glad you got to sleep in! I wish I could do that... my body wakes me up.

@elle-0409  LOL to spontaneous, planned HIO... so true! Also love the gif 😂

@emeraldduchess  That’s frustrating about your thermometer, but I’m glad you’re in good spirits! Volunteer at a local theater? That sounds fun! What are they playing?

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPK, CoQ10

R/R: Excited about it being Saturday. It was a wonderfully relaxing Friday. Today, I saw my MIL and SIL for lunch downtown, and tomorrow, I’m getting together with girlfriends at a cider mill. It’s enough to enjoy the weekend without feeling crazy busy, which I’m very happy about!

CS/Q: Chart below. Thanks for the feedback yesterday about meds. I’m feeling better today after a good night’s sleep.

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 2 (I got my IUD out yesterday - no periods in a few years so I will adjust as necessary) 
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, Prenatal Vitamins, cutting down to 1 cup of coffee a day, cutting out alcohol   
    R/R: Went horseback riding today, also ordered a new book to read for fun 
    CS/Q: Not sure what this one is? Screenshot of my FF? Help a sister out lol 
  • Options
    @allier12 CS/Q stands for Chart Stalk/Questions, so you can post a screenshot of your chart if you’d like or ask questions!
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess I teach high school, so mine are less squirrely about Halloween but I think we’re all ready for the holidays to be here and for a much needed break! 
  • Options
    @chichiphin Woot! Woot! 
  • Options
    @chichiphin fingers crossed for good timing!  
    @cpiper39 I ushered for the current production, which was a British farce/crime type show.  A friend of mine was in the cast and it was funny, so I enjoyed it.  I'll probably usher for the next production too, since I have friends in that one as well. The cider mill get together with your friends sounds like a perfect fall outing.  Enjoy!
    @allier12 and @nnaelilak, welcome!  
    @dogmomma096 I actually started out with the intention of being a high school English teacher, but then decided that elementary would be a better fit. What subject do you teach (if you don't mind my asking)?  

CD: 15
    WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, red raspberry leaf tea, OPKs, HIO, trying to eat cleaner, cutting back on alcohol, and temping.
    R/R: It's the weekend, so I can't complain! 
    CS/Q: Still no +OPK, and my temps look like a mountain range, but there's nothing I can do about that.  My body feels like it's gearing up to O, which is why I'm not nervous (yet).  

• Options
    @emeraldduchess The issues come out once a month, but I also have immediate access to the online magazine. I hope that the production is going well. The concept of a British farce/crime show sounds amazing!
    @cpiper39 Going to a cider mill sounds like heaven. Enjoy!
    @allier12 Welcome! Which book did you buy?
    @nnaelilak Harry Potter FTW! (Does anyone else think that "For the Win" now looks like "Fertile Window"?)

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, CoQ10

R/R: +OPK today! Plus, I’m enjoying my low key weekend. 

CS/Q: No questions, just a little annoyed my temps have been sporadic. I wasn’t great at taking them at the right times and had some fitful sleeping. Oh well!

• Options
    @emeraldduchess I’m with you on the mountain range 🤷‍♀️ FX on upcoming O!

@nnaelilak Sorry about CD1! 

@elle-0409 For the win = FW 🤗
  • Options
    @elle-0409 I didn't before, but it's all I'll see now  :D