April 2019 Moms
Options

Any recommendations on a Facebook group?

Its my first time pregnant and I started in a Facebook group for April 2019 babies but it was so early in my pregnancy and all of the miscarriage scares really stressed me out (new moms like me worrying about a miscarriage by all sorts of symptoms or symptoms going away). I just had to leave the group because I was seriously getting scared to do anything, I was scared stretching my stomach in anyway was going to kill my baby. Stupid I know which is why I left the group because I just knew that was bad for me. Well now I cant find that group again. Does anyone recommend any mom groups for April 2019 that's decent? I feel like I am in a better place and more comfortable in my pregnancy. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Hey Knottie! Why not stick around here? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lyse01 said:
    Hey Knottie! Why not stick around here? 
    I agree - I don't have any April specific parenting group to recommend, but you can get a lot of info from this group. Head over to the READ THIS FIRST and Intro threads and join us here!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think the general consensus here is that we will not be making a FB jump until late into 3rd trimester. Please feel free to stick around here and get to know us.
  • Options
    I truly think knottie doesn’t realize that this is the kind of place where you settle down and stay for a while! Knottie, getting to know the women here has been AWESOME and more valuable than an fb group full of strangers. Consider sticking around!
  • Options
    I'll definitely look around here but I use my phone and the plus to the Facebook is having notifications, I didnt even know anyone answered my question yet except I just peaked lol. I'll figure this app out eventually 😊 I definitely want to connect with other moms, I feel like they can be very helpful.
  • Options
    @hungrybogadile sometimes I consider the lack of notifications a feature!
  • Options
    @lyse01it is nice not having your phone go bonkers over every little thing