June 2019 Moms

Group 1 Check-In (June 1st-June 8th) w/o 10/15

2»

Re: Group 1 Check-In (June 1st-June 8th) w/o 10/15

• @ellem29  I'm glad I'm not alone with this bizarre resistance to the MMR vaccine! Is there any chance they could give you an earlier u/s to help alleviate some of the stress of waiting? 
  • Due date/W+D: June 7/ 6w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Chocolate chip

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my first OB appointment on Wednesday, so my next one isn’t until 11/14 at 10.5 weeks.

Rants/Raves?: My husband has been a rockstar because I have been worthless. I come home from work and go straight to bed. 

How are you feeling?: I actually feel pretty good. Nausea only lurks around when I’m hungry. It didn’t get really bad with DD until 8.5 weeks, so it’s probably right around the corner. 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Friends, easy. 

• Loading the player...
  • @stokesm21, so sorry for your loss.

@jessica4141, I’m also a long term measles non-responder, despite getting 3-4 rounds of the MMR vaccines. I spoke with an ID doctor during my last pregnancy, since I work in an Pediatric ER (i.e., high risk of exposure!) and he said that so many people are long term non-responders and that it doesn’t mean that you’re not immune. He told me that 2 rounds of the MMR is enough to give you reasonable immunity even when you don’t seroconvert. 

Due date/W+D: June 5, 7+2

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry?

Any appointments? Questions?: had my follow up US today that confirmed I’ll be a (likely) June mama again! Baby was measuring up with my O date, which was a week behind the EDD by LMP. Phew!

Rants/Raves?: speaking of MMR, I was exposed to Mumps at work recently, which thankfully I’m immune to! I don’t even know what I was thinking not being careful with that patient. I am usually good at wearing gloves and a mask with higher risk complaints and I just wasn’t thinking.

How are you feeling?: alternating between fatigue and hungry/hangry. My doctor’s scale will not be happy this week!

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? I don’t watch much TV, but I’d be any kind of TV detective. I love murder mysteries on ID and am always so fascinated by the true crime shows and how they solve cases.