June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 3 check in (June 16th-22nd) W/O 10/15

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? 

Re: Group 3 check in (June 16th-22nd) W/O 10/15

• Options

Due date/W+D:  17, 5w

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Any appointments? Questions?: us is next week on the 25th

Rants/Raves?: just so darn tired. But my tot has been keeping me up and we had a busy week last week. So I’m not really sure I can attribute any of it to pregnancy.

How are you feeling?: Fine. Just anxious for our first official appointment

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Either friends or scrubs. I find both of those shoes hilarious. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @harrierwife agreed. That loft is 👌🏻 I also just want to hang out with Schmidt 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 - He's my favorite!
  • Options
    Also, going in for bloodwork tomorrow for progesterone and hcg. I hate needles. 
  • Options
    @harrierwife GL tomorrow! 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 22nd, 4+2, I think?

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Called today and have an appointment for 11/9. I hate that it's so far, but I'm thankful that its because I am low risk.

Rants/Raves?: Went to chicago this weekend (Ironically with my old BMB from DD) and I'm exhausted and feeling like I have a cold. But overall too early for any real pregnancy symptoms. 

How are you feeling?: Normal? In disbelief totally still!

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? I'm stuck between Modern Family and HIMYM. MF would be better now as my less-fun parent self, but my partying single self would have had more fun in HIMYM!

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 22/4+2

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Any appointments? Questions?: Filling out my midwife application, fx crossed for me please, they're incredibly hard to get here 

Rants/Raves?: Today's my long day because I had class first thing in the morning and then headed to work a mid day shift after. Bring on the coffee! 

How are you feeling?: Tired as can be and bloated but that could also be all the junk we ate this weekend lol

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Ooooh @harrierwife had a great pick, the New Girl loft is amazing and it would always be entertaining! Plus so close to the beach! 

• Options
    @klmcguire

What was your progesterone last week? Maybe they tested too early? 

I hope your labs labs come back great today! Sometimes doctors don’t get things right. Working in the lab I have seen that one too many times. I am so excited you are back in! 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 My progesterone was <1. I wasn't tracking this month, so my only assumption was that I Oed later than normal and since my progesterone was so low there was no need for me to go back in for a 2nd blood test.
  • Options

@harrierwife I got called out this weekend for not drinking. I then poured myself a glass of wine and then accidentally spilled it 15 minutes later!

@meatballs37 My new puppy has been waking me up 3 times a night and I am pretty much questioning life.

@shadeofgreen816 Our Agust12 BMB had a small gtg this weekend!

And I agree with you all that the loft in the New Girl is amazing! SCHMIDT <3

• Options

Due date/W+D: june 20 - 4w 4d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed 

Any appointments? Questions?: i have my first appointment on Nov. 9 and it is killlling me that it is so far away

Rants/Raves?: we are looking into buying a new house, but cannot find any!! And why can’t people clean their houses before they put pics up online!?

How are you feeling?: very anxious. When i found out i was pregnant with DS, I was already 8 weeks along and got right in to the doctor and had an ultrasound. I found out soo early this time so I am itching to get into the doctor. I do not have any symptoms yet!

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? I dont watch many sitcoms these days, but my favortie of all time is FRIENDS! 

Also, HI group 3 friends! My name is Tricia. Im excited to get to know you and have some ladies to chat with through my 2nd pregnancy! I am not sure how to change my change my user name on these threads?

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 22 (based on suspected O - haven’t been to doctor to confirm)/4+2, I think?

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Oroginally scheduled first appointment/dating ultrasound for the 9th, but just rescheduled it for the 6th because my husband will be underwater on the 9th and he wants to be there

Rants/Raves?: We just left the in-laws house after spending the weekend with them. They are wonderful people, but my MIL is best handled in small doses. We got an AirBnB this time instead of staying at their house and thank goodness for that, because I needed my space from her. 

How are you feeling?: The headaches have finally abated, so now, aside from the fatigue, which usually hits around 1:00, I feel fine. But I’m not usually one to have a whole lot of symptoms. Fatigue is usually my most noticeable one. 🤷🏼‍♀️

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be?: Honestly, I don’t watch a whole lot of sitcoms. Probably Friends, mostly because I’m a huge extrovert and really love the company of people, so having my closest friends popping in an out of my house at will would make me very happy.

Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    elizabeth709elizabeth709 member
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D: June 21, 2019/4 weeks and 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Any appointments? Questions?: First appointment I could get with my doctor is November 27th. I'll be 10 weeks and 4 days at that point🤞...hoping that's okay. I wish he would have had an appointment available around the 8-week mark.

Rants/Raves?: Looking forward to traveling out of province tomorrow to visit my brother-in-law and his wife and their new baby! My husband and I are an Aunt and Uncle for the first time 😁

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! I feel tired, but that might have to do with reducing caffeine. My breasts also feel a bit heavy and tender.

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be? Arrested Development

• Options

Due date/W+D:  June 17, 5 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n):  Appleseed

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing until my u/s on the 31st.  That's so far away.  I really want to just go to LabCorp and pay for one more beta for my piece of mind.  

Rants/Raves?:  Today was a beating.  I do taxes and it was deadline day so I was so busy all day.  I am tired.

How are you feeling?:  Good, just tired.  And just so anxious for the first u/s.  

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be?  Probably Friends.  They seem to have a lot of fun.

@klmcguire Yay!!!  On a treatment cycle once I went in and they said my progesterone wasn't very high so I didn't have a strong ovulation and likely would start my period soon.  But then I ended up going the whole 2ww without any spotting or anything....all that to say I don't know that they are always 100% accurate.  I don't know how it could have been less than one!

• Options
    klmcguire said:

YALL!!! GUESS WHAT! I AM NOT OUT!

WHAT THE F***

WELCOME BACK!!!! <3
  • Options
    Well, they had to stick me three times (3, like 1, 2, 3 ...3) but they got my blood. No one said there'd be this many needles. 

Results come in today or tomorrow. 
  • Options

@harrierwife Good Grief. I would have told them to bring in the IV squad ;)

Also, how did I now know you were in Mississippi? I guess I saw you talking about Pensacola last week, but until I read the where are you from post I guess I assume you were not in the south.

I am in Alabama... Very north Alabama, but we are somewhat neighbors!

• Options
    @klmcguire your second beta is today right? 
  • Options
    @klmcguire fingers crossed for great numbers! 
  • Options
    Yesterday was an eventful day. I did my first blood draw AND got accepted by a midwife team! 

• Options
    @klmcguire Yay!! That's awesome!! :)

In news for me, I managed to go 2 days (well 1.5 so far) without POAS. I'm starting to believe this is real. I'm kind of psycho though so I'm sure I'll do another this week sometime. 
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 I will not admit to how many sticks I have used... I probably should have bought stock in first response a long time ago! 

• Options
    I have a stick in reserve for between now and next week when my US is. It’s such a long wait between the blood draws and the first appointment. 
  • Options
    Well, when you buy the 25 pack of Wondfos on Amazon and know this is our last baby.... well may as well use them up right??  ;) I'm pretty confident I'll hit double digits soon if I keep up this feverish pace. 
  • Options
    Well, when you buy the 25 pack of Wondfos on Amazon and know this is our last baby.... well may as well use them up right??  ;) I'm pretty confident I'll hit double digits soon if I keep up this feverish pace. 
    We are the same person! 
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D:  21, 4 weeks 5 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed 

Any appointments? Questions?:  haven’t called doctor yet.  I’m so nervous as this is my first baby! 

Rants/Raves?: need to walk more as i have an office job.... My Apple Watch kept yelling at me today that I wasn’t standing enough 🙄

How are you feeling?: nervous, excited, + anxious 

GTKY: If you could live in any sitcom. What would it be?   Friends! Love that show!!!!

-G <3

• Options
    Haha same here!  I thought I had used up all of mine then found another bag of them in my drawer!  I had gone like three days without taking one, but took one again yesterday.  I still have two weeks before my u/s because no one will see me before 7/31 apparently. :frowning:
  • Options
    klmcguire said:

Oh hello! We're right on the border. I can throw a stone into AL! I was in Jasper last weekend for a shower, actually. 
  • Options
    klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited October 2018
    klmcguire said:

Oh hello! We're right on the border. I can throw a stone into AL! I was in Jasper last weekend for a shower, actually. 
    WHAT! Stop! I live about and hour and 30 minutes north of Jasper in the Shoals! That is awesome! 

• Options
    Update on HCG - just got a call that my levels are 'rising appropriately' The lady didn't have my initial number but yesterday's was 1682.

@harrierwife Glad they were able to get you on progesterone right away! Can I ask how your taking it? Mine is vaginally and I'm having some problems with it. Basically it feels like between my legs is completely burnt and red and agony 😭