DD 10/19/2016
BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019

Re: UO 10/11

• I also loooove Hawaiian pizza.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• edited October 2018
    I just had some the other day! I don't know if it's my all-time favorite, but it's pretty delicious. @k2k2tog

Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • I also like pineapple on pizza, but probably a little more unpopular opinion is that I hate pepperoni.
  • @peachy13 I'm with you there!  DH's family is the worst for that.  They stick with their preferred chain restaurants almost exclusively while traveling and are SO resistant to trying new things.  We are potentially moving to Europe in a few months and I already get irritated just thinking about them visiting and how they are going to handle the food.  DH hates making accommodations for anyone, so he isn't going to want me to cater to it, but at the same time I want them to enjoy visiting us and come often.  I wish they would just venture out of their comfort zone a little sometimes and realize how awesome it is!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @fatmonica I am also anti-pepperoni, I'll sit with you on that bench
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @lovelybabybumpz I love Hawaiian pizza but never eat it because DH nor the kiddos will tolerate it. Haters they are! 

My UO is in relation to the weather. Here in Mi it’s changing to cooler temps and I’m over people talking about how much they love it and pumpkin spice this and that. I’ll take 85 and sunny over 50 and overcast any day. And yes I would love to move to a warmer state but it’s not in the cards. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mrsdee15 omg cheesecake factory over anything in SD? That is a sin. Even the breakfast burrito I had in the SD airport was better than any burrito I've ever had. Another one of my fav meals there was TKO tacos from Pacific Beach Fish Shop. SO GOOD.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• My UO-I hate all things pumpkin except pumpkin candles.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @peachy13 YES!!  So excited you tried those!  Those TKO tacos SO GOOD, and they're named that because they won the Taco TKO a few years in a row, it's part of our San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival... and it's an amazing event.  All you can eat tacos and beer, basically, and then you vote on your favorite taco.  And breakfast burritos, or maybe just burritos in general, should be their own food group.  They are the best!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
  • I'll up it on the Hawaiian Pizza. My favorite pizza places adds cashews to it. So incredibly good! 

And I agree on traveling and not trying local foods. 

And plus 1 for the pumpkin flavored things. I worked at Starbucks for a short time and I'll never understand the PSL craze 
  • @bumbly_b What else goes with the cashews?  I do love a good Thai pizza, and I think some that style have peanuts or peanut sauce, so I can see cashews going well also!  

• We get it with Canadian bacon, pineapple and cashews. The crunchy with the sweet and salty is amazing. 

I'm sure they are good on others too. Never tried a thai pizza. May have to give that a go this weekend. 
  • Scallops are disgusting

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • imrachelleaimrachellea member
    edited October 2018
    @peachy13 You just had to mention salmon in Seattle....and now all I can think about is Pike Place salmon and seafood chowders and lobster rolls.......
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @aels12 no judgement.  I am seeing a midwife for the first time this pregnancy and I am actually super excited.  It seems like the care is more aligned with my own beliefs and values around pregnancy and childbirth but I get that its not for everyone.  Out of curiosity, what is it that you don't like about midwives?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @aels12 why?

midwifery varies widely between countries and states, but here in Ontario, midwives are essentially OBs without the surgery component, plus a considerable focus on informed consent. There isn't much to not like.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @imrachellea oh yum. Even though pretty much all foods have been turning me off lately, that sounds really amazing. My favorite meal in Seattle was breakfast at the Crumpet Shop. DH and I ordered egg on wild smoked salmon mixed with cream cheese. It was sooooooo good. I told my sister about it as the best thing we ate there and she turned her nose up and thought it sounded gross. Another UO of mine - don't write off a food that you've never even tried before!
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• I finally tried a PSL, last weekend.  It was nasty! Couldn't even finish it. 

• @expandcontract I've had one, I can't. I like pumpkin... But 🤢 to psl.
  • @peachy13 @brie_and_almonds +1 to not writing off food just because you think you won't like it!  I once dated a guy who would only eat plain chicken breast, spaghetti, or one other food (I think it was something like mac 'n cheese).  I tried to cook for him one night and he got upset.  We didn't last all that long.  @Peachy13, that salmon sounds AMAZING!  There was a place that used to be where I lived that did a great smoked salmon bagel sandwich, but they closed and now I have no idea where to get my fix.

• @mrsdee15 A fellow San Diego person? HIIIII

@peachy13 I used to frequent that crumpet shop when I worked downtown. It was gooooood

• @SpaceBurger Hiii!!

• I only eat mozzarella cheese on pizza or cold. All
    other cheese and melted cheese makes me gag. 
  • I don't have or like Facebook. I deactivated in November last year. I have tried to reactivate but typically deactivate again within 5 minutes. 
  • @mcewen3 @k2k2tog they just aren’t for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@journey721 I am almost the exact same way about cheese, everyone thinks I’m crazy! I also like mozzarella sticks though as long as the cheese is super melty
  • edited October 2018
    I don't like watching sports -- I think it's suuuper boring. My husband, thankfully, doesn't either. I enjoyed watching college basketball when I was IN college and went to Syracuse (you can't go there an not enjoy going to the games or bars to watch them). But, now, as an outsider- I just don't enjoy-- especially national league teams. 

I can kinda see how some people enjoy them but I get annoyed with fanatics... like YOU aren't playing the game... why care thaaaat much? 
    My husband hates this more than I do. He grew up in the south playing football... it was his life for sooo long and he gets mad at fans lol. He feels like he sacrificed a lot and he doesn't like other people acting like they participated in the glory. 
  • Another one that enjoys pineapple on pizza! My ultimate fave is pepperoni and jalapeno though. 

@peachy13 I completely agree on not writing off a food you've never tried! I love trying new stuff. 

My UO is that I don't think Channing Tatum is attractive. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @zuuls_mom AGREE! He's not. Along with Liam and Chris Hemsworth. Yuck

• @willmisspumpkinbeer i went to college in central NY as well :) 
  • Oh i have one more. I use a Home Doppler and LOVE IT. 
  • @journey721 I have one too but have yet to find more than my heart beat. 
  • @zuuls_mom @SpaceBurger I just can't with you two right now 😭 how?! Channing, okay. But LIAM AND CHRIS HEMSWORTH?! WHAT? 😂
  • @eatinwatermelonseeds the first few times took a lot of practice and YouTube LOL but now i find it within a minute or two. It’s a lot faster (160-180) than my heart beat (70-90). 
  • @eatinwatermelonseeds I could leave all those dudes behind. I totally go for a Ryan Reynolds in the amityville horror or Eli Roth in Inglorious Bastards type of looking guy.

Heres my UO I love a hairy man! I hate men who shave and wax their chests. Come to me in all your lumber jack glory lol
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• OO I'm going to post a celebrity crush GTKY