November 2018 Moms
Options

Induction and Birth Updates

i’m all checked in at the hospital, hanging out in the hospital room. 34w today exactly. both babies kicking during the drive here. my parents are bringing dd1 to visit in a couple hours. feeling good.

got my music going and my cup of ice chips. stuck to the bed for the most part because of the baby heart rate monitors. no option for portable for twins, so no walking around the halls this time  :(

haven’t seen the obgyn yet to start the induction meds. trying for a vaginal delivery.

i’ll attempt to update more here as things progress. feel free to ama.

Re: Induction and Birth Updates

• Options
    @highsteaks Good luck!!! I'm praying for you and can't wait to see your twinnies!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @highsteaks I've been thinking and praying for you all morning. Hope all goes smoothly and the girls get here safely. ((Hugs)) mama.
  • Options
    Glad you’re all settled and feeling good! I’ll be thinking of you all day and checking back for updates!! Much love to all of you  <3
    nws
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your sweet babies @highsteaks
  • Options
    Just posted on the appt thread, but thinking of you and hope all goes well! I can't wait to see those sweet babies. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Praying for a safe and smooth delivery! Good luck mama!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Good luck, mama!  I hope everything goes smoothly and your little girls arrive earthside safe and sound! :heart:

Also, I'm super jealous that you're getting a chance at a vaginal delivery with your twins.  I was never given that option with mine.  I hope it works out for you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    Thinking of you and your babies! Hope all goes smoothly 

• Options
    Thinking of you and hoping everything goes smoothly for you and your babies!
  • Options
    @highsteaks that is what I'm going to hate at my induction. I'm planning on gorging myself before I go in on Sunday, lol. Hope things continue to go smoothly
  • Options
    Good luck!!! Thinking of you!! It’s a good day for a birthday! :):) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @runningyogimama is it your birthday today? i think i remember you mentioning it coming up. if so, happy birthday!!!
  • Options
    Good luck!!! So excited you are trying for a vaginal delivery.

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @highsteaks so excited! Glad you haven't been feeling much so far. Enjoy your "soup"  :)
  • Options
    Good luck! I hope all goes smoothly! 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thinking of you and the twinsies! Hoping all is going smoothly. Enjoy your ginger ale and broth!!!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Hope all is going well!  Looking forward to seeing the babies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad things are still manageable. I hope you can get some rest tonight. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you and babies! Hope you can get some rest and then things progress quickly. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad things aren’t getting too crazy for you! Hopefully the pain will stay minimal until you get the epidural! Maybe that will help you relax a bunch and dilate fast too! 
    nws
  • Options
    @highsteaks that was what happened with me. I was sitting at a 5 for two hours with my first waiting for my epi. When I got it I shot to 10 in 20 minute. It sucked cause I really wanted a nap lol crossing my fingers it works like that for you!!!
    nws
  • Options
    So excited for you and the arrival of these babies! Glad to hear things are going reasonably well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Keep breathing! Thinking of you and sending flower-opening hippy images your way ;-) A couple of my friends said they definitely opened way up when they got the epi after sitting a specific dilation point for a few hours.
  • Options
    @highsteaks loving your updates! Hope the pitocin helps and you dialate further. Can't wait for some baby pics! You got this mama!!
  • Options
    @highsteaks I am also loving the updates!! It is so exciting to go through this with you!! Cheering your girls on! So many of us are so excited for them!! Hopefully you’re getting some sleep!! I had to come check in on one of insomnia breaks lol lol 
    nws
  • Options
    @highsteaks Hope you are getting some much needed rest and glad the epidural was such a breeze! Fingers crossed now the labor will speed up, be pain free, and babies come safe and fast. 
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited October 2018
    @highsteaks I'm so excited for you! Thanks for all the updates! You're doing amazing momma...just keep hanging in there and those babies will be here so soon!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @highsteaks Thanks for the updates, and yay for being just about baby time now!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @highsteaks hopefully you got some good sleep and you'll get to meet your babies soon!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker