Symptoms? 

Upcoming appointments? 

R/R/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy

Re: weekly check-in EDD Jan 8-14 w/o 10/8

• EDD? 
    1/11

Symptoms? 
    Started snoring at night, DH is super thrilled about that.  It happened last time around too.  Feeling pretty good.  DD has a cold and I had a little sore throat but that's pretty much gone now.

Upcoming appointments? 
    Friday for glucose test and OB appointment.

R/R/Q: 
    The weather this fall has been the worst.  I'm in Minnesota and it's been rainy and cloudy the past two weeks.  Frustrating because it seems like we can't even get out and enjoy the leaves changing color.  I've been trying to do lots of walking but it's been hard with the cold, wet weather.  I did some pre-natal yoga yesterday and that was a good way to get a little exercise in.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy?
    Anything chocolate!  Reeses peanut butter cups are so good!
  • EDD? 1/14

Symptoms? Heartburn, sciatica pain. Nothing new though 

Upcoming appointments? Monday is my glucose test and then I have my 28 week appt the following Monday 

R/R/Q: Today is our last day of warm weather and I cannot freaking wait for the cold air to come! Were taking ds to the zoo on Friday and it's supposed to be a high of 50 which sounds absolutely lovely to me! I'll still be sweating from walking but at least it will be cool out. 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy 
    Ooh, Reese's pumpkins are my fave. 

• Loading the player...
  • @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt my SO said I was snoring this morning and I was like WHAT? I Don't think I've ever snored in my life. He wasnt complaining though and he better not because he snores like crazy, ha ha.
  • EDD? 

Symptoms? 
    Sciatica, heartburn, and baby in my lungs making it difficult to breathe. 

Upcoming appointments? 
    I have no clue. I had to cancel my appointment because of snow. I’ll call on Monday and see what we can figure out. 

R/R/Q: 
    It’s about time I start buying things for baby. I could have as little as 10 weeks left, going by my others.  I’ve bought 3 outfits, so far, but have nothing else. I gave everything from my last to my sister, and she gave it all away before she moved to Hawaii in March. It’s all so overwhelming. The selections and prices. I have no clue what to get. I’ve ended up with several different kinds of the same things in my registry, and now I get to research what the best options are.  

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy. 
    I’m not sure I could pick just one. 

@UnbreakableKimmySchmidt I’m with you on the weather. It’s been a miserable couple of weeks.  By this Sunday, the high is 25. I’m not ready for this. I hate winter. It snowed all day, and is supposed to snow over the weekend. My vehicle does not drive in the slightest bit of snow, so I’m just stuck at home with nothing to do. It sucks.