January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10/8

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/8

• Options
    @leighbreak that's how I feel about this little guy...don't you ever sleep?? If I'm busy I won't really notice until my stomach is just achy and I need to sit...I realized yesterday it's because of him moving all the damn time.
  • Options
    @molosmiles That's exactly it! It totally just gets achy. I had a foot in my rib last night, so I kept moving around and DH was getting a bit annoyed. I told him what was going on, and all he said was, "I have no idea how that would feel." lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leighbrek and @molosmiles same here. This little girl is rock and rolling all of the time. Sometimes the jabs and kicks are so hard my coworkers can see my stomach move. I'm pretty sure she is head down and her feet are digging into my ribs on the right side of my body. As I'm typing this she is moving all over the place. 
  • Options
    Guys, I swear my stomach doubled in size overnight. I wore the same bra today that I wore yesterday. Yesterday it fit just fine. Today my stomach was so big the underwire was digging into it and left a big mark. I came home from work feeling SO uncomfortable and all I wanted was a bath. Only to find out that I'm officially too big and the water doesn't even  come close to covering my stomach. Has anyone invented a time machine yet? I'm ready for this to be over.
  • Options
    24 wks this week & I'm so uncomfortable. Breathing is hard in certain positions, I can’t sleep, like at all. This is so much different than my first pregnancy. Trying not to complain too much tho bc I’m so excited to meet this LO. 16 wks & counting!! 💚

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options
    I got 8 hours of sleep and still feel like I woke up and only got 5. Come on! 

I love all the Christmas talk!!! 
    For housecleaning, we've talked about getting one to come once a month, but after buying new windows and flooring we can't quite justify it anymore. 
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    My baby girl is off on her adventure.  :'( She slept at my grandparents house last night and gets on the plane today with my dad.She's going to have so much fun but her brother already misses her and has commented on it a bunch. She doesn't get back until the 23rd. How are we going to function like normal for 12 days?! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I’m so freaking pissed I failed my 1 hour glucose test. I missed it by 5 points! 5!!!! I felt awful during my 1 hour test. I thought I was going to throw up. I can’t imagine doing a 3 hour test and not puking. My doctor has me fast so if I don’t eat I feel like poop. So I either do the three hour test or tell my doctor screw it I’ll just change my diet except for Thanksgiving and Christmas days. *crosses arms and pouts* 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am trying so hard to get my husband on board for hiring a 2x a month house cleaner once the baby comes. Super jealous of all of you that already have it or have your spouses on board! 
  • Options
    I've never hired a house cleaner before but it sounds like a great idea! Maybe I should mention that to DH as a possibly Christmas gift this year!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe sorry that really sucks! 

I'm have to drink my orange drank at 2:30 today. Any tips from anyone?
  • Options
    @greenhillgirl Just down it - don't sip. You have about five minutes to drink the whole thing. It's not the worst thing in the world, but if you struggle with consuming really sweet stuff, don't give yourself time to think much about it.
    You might feel a bit sick afterwards. Bring a snack for after the blood draw - this will help if you get acid reflux. 😊
    But really, it's not that bad.
  • Options
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe I feel ya!  I failed by 3 points and I wanted to lose my crap when she said I have to do the 3hr.  So tomorrow morning I'll be feeling like complete poop and praying I don't get sick as I do my 3 hrs :(  Good luck!!
  • Options
    Well, I did it. The drink for the three hour test was awful. It was like drinking syrup. I felt really sick about halfway through but managed to keep it down. I finished barely in time. Hopefully, I pass this time. I only had to do the 1 hour test with DS.  Good luck @greenhillgirl ! The orange drink isn’t so bad. It’s like flat gatorade or orange soda. Thanks @bradleysmommy28. I hope you pass the second round. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I want ALL the sweets but I have my glucose test in an hour so I'm not risking it...
  • Options
    Ugh I got my 1 hour glucose test this morning. Now I'm sitting in the middle of a hair appointment but just missed a voicemail from the doctors office to "discuss my results" which is generally bad news.. I won't be out of this appointment for another hour at least. Not super relaxing.
  • Options
    @greenhillgirl I had mine on Tuesday. My advice? Drink it in 5 or so really big swigs. Between each swig feel free to let out lots of grunts and ews and gags. I did that and really entertained my team in the process. 
  • Options
    My Dr office doesn't do the glucose test until 28 weeks. I'm happy about it but I wish it was over and done with simply for the fact it's hanging over my head.  Not that pumped to actually do it though.  
  • Options
    Mine was the same @galactickates

Since we bought our "new" car, I've been nagging (very much nagging) at my husband to drive it carefully and to treat it well. It's not that it was expensive as far as cars go; it's just that he breaks EVERYTHING and he's such a reckless driver.
    Apparently my concern should've been about the car in my own driveway, though. Last night he literally backed into the car with the pickup truck. I was waving frantically at him to stop, but nope, just kept going and SMASH. Trying so hard to quell the anger, because I know it was an accident... But it's ALWAYS an accident. 
  • Options
    @leighbrek oh that would make me so angry!!! 
  • Options
    @mtengl I'm still furious about it. So glad he went out hunting this morning so that I can rage by myself. Someone put it in his head that the reason he has way more accidents than I do ( keeping in mind that I have exactly 0, even with driving through Toronto on a regular basis) because he drives more often. He tried putting that on me yesterday, and I was like, "Ooooh, no you don't! You do not get away with cop-out excuses for being a bad driver."
    Pretty sure smashing into my stationary vehicle in our own driveway really made my case.
  • Options
    @leighbrek ooh boy I would have a very tough time keeping my cool in that situation
  • Options
    I just checked ovia about the size LO is. Someone please explain how we can be the size of a coconut AND the size of a roller blade???? 
    All I hear is eminem's song not alike. 

• Options
    @leighbrek I would be furious too! So sorry that happened. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe yay for passing!! What was your number with the one hour test? 
  • Options
    Has anyone bought anything from wish?
  • Options
    @molosmiles I've used wish a few times. Most of the stuff takes a full month to get here and I had 1 item shipped wrong. But I wasn't going to argue about it. 
  • Options
    @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt my number was 140 from my 1 hour.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @molosmiles Thanks so much for sharing that link! I can't wait to show hubby, but it also really made things clearer for me! There's been a lot of, " What the hell are you doing in there?" lately.
  • Options
    @molosmiles that is crazy! Thank you for sharing
  • Options
    Right? I always wish I could see what he is doing in there because it's crazy movements!
  • Options
    I mayyyy have overdone it a bit this weekend. Yesterday included personal training, dresser assembly, and taking my dog on a long-ish (for me these days, anyway) walk.  Today we spent most of the day at the MD Renn Fest.  My hips hate me so much right now! 

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe that's awesome!

I'm waiting to hear what my MFM has to say about mine.  So my 1 hrs results were 137 and my 3hr results came through yesterday and have me sort of baffled.  Fasting was 80, 1 hrs was 203 (!!), 2 hr dropped all the way to 70 and 3 hr was 53.  No wonder I felt so horrible for so long afterwards.  It obviously shows my reactive hypoglycemia but now I'm kinda annoyed and worried she'll want to repeat is since my 1 hr seemed crazy high.