TTC After a Loss

newbie to the board after two losses

Hi all , I am new to this board and wanted to introduce myself. I had a missed miscarriage in June at 9 weeks- and needed a D and C. I was so surprised and heartbroken. However, with hope in my heart we tried again three months later and were lucky enough to conceive. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage again. This time at 5.5 weeks and it was natural, at least. My HCG wasn't going up the way it should have and I just knew. Since it was so early, I just felt that I wanted to move on and try again. I am blessed to be a SAHM to two little girls 2 and 5 and try to focus on them, although lately at times it has been hard. 

So, here I am in the TWW once again. I am scared and anxious, but also I just feel alone. I have mostly kept the miscarriages, at least the second to myself. I am hoping to join a community of women who have been down the road I have. Thanks for reading!

Re: newbie to the board after two losses

• @lanafish13 I'm sorry you find yourself here. This board is full of very supportive women. I have also kept my losses mostly to myself. Being able to come here has really helped me.
  • @lanafish13 I’m so sorry you find yourself here but this is definitely a very supportive group! Welcome and I hope you don’t have to be here long!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much. It’s very hard picking up and carrying on like nothing has happened. It has really been a struggle for me. 
  • So sorry for your losses.  Hopefully you are not here long. This group is full of amazing women 
  • I’m so sorry for your losses! I hope your stay here is short and that you’re feeling more at peace soon. :heart:
  • Welcome to the group, sorry that you’re here as I’m sorry for your losses. I hope you can take time to care for yourself also! 
  • nmtg7nmtg7 member
    edited October 2018
    I am so sorry this happened to you.hope youre not here too long. i just had my second d and c. 2nd mmc in a row. I . This group offers alot of support. I know its hard to move on. My husband and i are currently experiencing the same thing.
  • I’m so sorry for your losses. This is a great group of women and you will find support here. Welcome!
  • nmtg7 said:
    I am so sorry this happened to you.hope youre not here too long. i just had my second d and c. 2nd mmc in a row. I . This group offers alot of support. I know its hard to move on. My husband and i are currently experiencing the same thing.

Thanks, just sent you a PM.
  • I'm sorry for your losses.  Welcome to the board, there's a lot of support here :)
  • I am sorry you are facing this. Although we have never been able to hold our babies the loss we feel is real. Like you, I really didn't want to discuss my miscarriage, it just seemed easier. That was about 6 years ago, I now have a 4 year-old daughter who is such a wonderful blessing. You will get though this one day at a time, maybe try confiding in at least on friend you can give you some kind of support or comfort. Prayers to you.....