Loving the way he smells — The Bump
2nd Trimester

Loving the way he smells

call it strange, I’m not sure but since I’ve been pregnant the my fiancé’s natural skin smell drives me wild. I love it. Like it makes me feel like secure, loved, turned on, etc. He smells amazing to me all the time. Morning breath doesn’t scare me away, when he’s sweating after the gym it doesn’t bother me anymore, and simply just after a shower I want to bury my head in his chest. He’s asleep in bed next to me and that’s all I want to do. Is there other women who are going through this? It’s great but I want to understand why
knottie9d57619d8dfec343mamajacques

Re: Loving the way he smells

• domace said:
    call it strange, I’m not sure but since I’ve been pregnant the my fiancé’s natural skin smell drives me wild. I love it. Like it makes me feel like secure, loved, turned on, etc. He smells amazing to me all the time. Morning breath doesn’t scare me away, when he’s sweating after the gym it doesn’t bother me anymore, and simply just after a shower I want to bury my head in his chest. He’s asleep in bed next to me and that’s all I want to do. Is there other women who are going through this? It’s great but I want to understand why
    QFP

Apparently, Janine is going through it...
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

kiki047