No morning sickness — The Bump
1st Trimester

No morning sickness

I am six weeks today, YAY! But as a first time momma to be I am a little nervous because I have not had any morning sickness. Sore boobs, frequent peeing, and fatigue but no nausea. Is this normal?

Re: No morning sickness

• Morning sickness may not be part of your pregnancy, or it may come later. Every woman, and every pregnancy is different. 
  • rrf729 said:
    I am six weeks today, YAY! But as a first time momma to be I am a little nervous because I have not had any morning sickness. Sore boobs, frequent peeing, and fatigue but no nausea. Is this normal?
    Count your blessings. 
    notsoblissylissylovesclimbingliah19CecilB93
  • It showed up end of 7 beginning of 8 weeks for me 
    loveallthings
  • Never had it
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Don’t speak to soon. My dr told me morning sickness doesn’t show until week 8. I’m currently 6 weeks too w my first , my aunt is 9weeks w her 3rd & just started puking (her first was a boy , never got sick at all. Second was a girl & she was puking crazy) all the women in my family & friends who have boys didn’t get sick, all the ones that had girls did.
    paigejessica
  • 30 weeks with baby number two and haven't thrown up once with either. I did have some nausea, but never any morning sickness. Some women just don't get it, some do. Like a PP said though, I've heard it doesn't usually show until 7-9 weeks.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18