February 2019 Moms
Options

Fffc! 9/28

Re: Fffc! 9/28

• Options
    My husband and I are allegedly adults. I’m pregnant with our third child...and yet, we don’t have any drinking glasses. 

(We drink out of plastic cups) 
  • Options
    My usual turnaround time for replying to a text message is about a week. Most of the time, though, I don't reply at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hannahbananas11 is that just bc you don’t like texting/prefer calling or forget?

My FFFC: I eat pb&j for dinner way too often and even did before I had a kid. 
  • Options
    katamcakatamca member
    edited September 2018
    I will watch my phone ring all the time and reply immediately with a text just to avoid talking on the phone. I loathe long phone conversations, and have a few friends that will just talk for hours about nothing (and one is usually yelling at her kids half the time we're on the phone - it's awful). Also, I love companies that offer live chat. I will do that every single time over a phone call.
  • Options
    @katamca yes to all of this 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo Honestly: I just don't care enough to reply. If it's a short text requiring a short answer (like "What time are we meeting for dinner?") then I'll reply straightaway. But anything more involved is just too tedious. I prefer phone conversations, because I'm basically an old lady at heart.
  • Options
    kayjay44kayjay44 member
    edited September 2018
    I don't answer phone calls unless I'm expecting your call.

Rarely do I make balanced meals - my kids won't eat them anyway.

I just recently bought drinking cups - they're still plastic, but they look nice.

I couldn't give a fuck less about being "green" at this point in my life. I don't have the time or energy. I drive a Prius solely because I save money on gas and don't have to fill up as often. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    It drives me absolutely bonkers when people intentionally don’t respond to text messages, particularly when I know that they actually read them and didn’t just forget - it’s rude. All the flames to you. :p

I’m not a fan of actually talking on the phone but I only screen calls from numbers that I don’t know. 

I’ve never liked PB&J, even as a kid. 

What’s a balanced meal for a kid? I feel pretty accomplished if I can get my 7 yo to eat anything at all these days that isn’t eggs and spaghettios.