It’s gettin hot in here....
this is my backup acct.
prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
 BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: FFFC - 9/28

• Options
    ...I don't think I've showered since Monday.  What the hell?! 
    I've been so exhausted and the mornings are a blur getting the kids dressed and out the door.  I noticed when taking my hair out of a bun to put it back into one that it wasn't looking too good.  Definitely going to take one as soon as I get home from work today.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I messed up a girls eyebrows yesterday. They weren’t horrible but she shouldn’t have been charged. I took a half hour to wax and tweeze them ( they were VERY full). She said they were perfect and she tipped me 100% of the cost so I was shocked and didn’t say anything. Had I walked out like that and it took that long I would have been mad. 
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @mermaidca that was me this morning. I got fully dressed and thought “ when was the last time I showered?!?” So I got undressed and took one which made me late to work. I hate this exhaustion and forgetfulness 
  • Options
    @harveyisaboysname were they as bad as Joey's in the episode where he could only get one waxed?!
  • Options
    I've definitely been showering daily, but I have not washed my hair since at least Monday - to be honest I can't remember when for sure.

I made H take me to the lab for my QNatal blood draw this afternoon and then to pick up lunch at a place with a 30 minute line, even though he's in sales and it's the last day of the quarter  :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can’t STAND the way my husband smells right now. I don’t even want him near me! This strange super powerful sense of smell is the most annoying symptom so far. 
  • Options
    mels823 said:
    I can’t STAND the way my husband smells right now. I don’t even want him near me! This strange super powerful sense of smell is the most annoying symptom so far. 
    During my first pregnancy, I made my husband shave his beard because it smelled so bad to me. Then I was sad it was gone and made him grow it back. 
  • Options
    mels823 said:
    During my first pregnancy, I made my husband shave his beard because it smelled so bad to me. Then I was sad it was gone and made him grow it back. 
    Someone microwaved fish in the office today.  I wanted to vomit. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LOL at @mermaidca I'm right there with you. Also, haven't shaved my legs in quite some time. oops.

I also exaggerated being "sick" to my stomach, so DH would finish cleaning up the dishes tonight. I just wanted to get out of it for one night. It also doesn't help he has worked late nightly this week, and my hormones have me feeling particularly evil.
  • Options
    Currently laying in bed pretending to be asleep while DH washes dishes and does laundry. Oops. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @sdelg09, tell me your secrets.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kangstadt you say that, but the sad thing is that I actually have secrets. Haha. I guess FFFC 2 is that this isn’t the first time I’ve done this and I am great at pretending to be asleep to avoid stuff. 
  • Options
    @sdelg09, I can't pretend to be asleep to save my life.  DH always knows I'm faking.  He also takes about two hours in the morning to finally be productive, plus I wake up before him, so it would be a looong time I would have to pretend....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I told DH if I was feeling good I’d consider sex tonight. But he couldn’t sleep last night and instead drank and now it’s noon and we haven’t ventured farther then breakfast for me because he’s hungover. And I want to say no to sex now just because I’m annoyed at him for being a dipshit last night. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Options
    @thatbaintforbetty, that's pretty lame of him, and totally understandable.  I would probably not have sex just out of spite also :tongue:.  Actually, no probably about it, I would and have, haha.

My DH has poison ivy on his dick, so luckily I don't think he's expecting anything tonight :lol:.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kangstadt Please tell me there is a funny story to how that happened. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Options
    @thatbaintforbetty, unfortunately, no, except he obviously needs to wash his hands more thoroughly after working outside and before peeing....
    Pregnancy Ticker