February 2019 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Sept 26

This is for those due February 6, 13,20,27.
1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants, raves or questions?

5) What is your favorite Disney character?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Sept 26

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks, a mango
    2) How are you feeling? hungry, boobs hurt like crazy last night, guess they are growing again, I'm already at my boob size for last pregnancy starting to get worried I'm going bigger, which means possible bra shopping
     3) Any appointments this week? yes, tomorrow the sonogram to check for placenta previa
     4) Rants, raves or questions?  just don't want to have placenta previa. feeling occasional small baby kicks
    Cinderella
  • Loading the player...
  •  1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks, banana

2) How are you feeling? Better, a little more energy, although some heartburn on occasion

3) Any appointments this week? Anatomy scan on Monday

4) Rants, raves or questions? Is there any way to avoid the abundance of unwanted advice on pregnancy/ parenting?

5) What is your favorite Disney character? Rafiki
  • @ksdelong20. avoiding unwanted advice. um unfortunately, ending the conversation or giving that awkward smile or the uh huh nod that says please shut up. 
  • I'm legitimately relieved for you @glitterbug6! That sounds like a great plan.
  • @becks_726 Thank you! I am super relieved  <3
  • Hey everybody!

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    19 weeks, mango.

2) How are you feeling?
    Just got back from vacation in Hawaii this past week, so feeling decently rested but bloated off of bad fried foods and sweets every day. Having trouble sleeping a bit because it's hard to find a comfortable position. I also think I'm getting the beginnings of a diastasis recti issue (oh the benefits of having kids back-to-back-to-back), I think I'll have my OB check it out at my next appointment.

Not until my AS on 10/11!

I'm throwing myself a gender reveal and birthday party two days after the AS. This is LO#3 and it'll be the first time we don't find out the sex right away.  It's going to be so hard waiting two days!

Mushu from Mulan :)

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    21 weeks, endive baby.

2) How are you feeling?
    Not too bad. Haven't been keeping up my water intake so I've been feeling that. Also needing to step up my iron intake and have started taking vitamin C to help with absorption. I've noticed it really helps keep my energy up.

Had our anatomy scan on Tues, waiting for our midwife appointment Monday to discuss!

100% raving about seeing our sweet squirmy little one via ultrasound :) such a lovely experience. I can't believe that's in my body lol.

Mulan forever lol.
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    19 weeks,  I'm late so 19w2d now. 

2) How are you feeling?
    Not bad, adjusting to the GD life and since I can't get my fasting in check we are starting night time insulin this weekend.  As a side note I am beginning to be uncomfortable a lot and don't know how I'll handle another 20 weeks of this progressively getting worst. 

Had one yesterday and everything was good.  HB was 150 and he/she was moving around a ton. I did get referred to the MFM clinic for my ultrasound instead of the regular anatomy scan. She said she wants to be on the safe side since my GD was caught early and it's a higher risk for heart defects.  They did an A1C at the beginning of my pregnancy and it was a pass with flying colors so at least I know I didn't have pre existing diabetes and that for sure it's only GD and likely all will be fine on that ultrasound.

Meh, Starting insulin this weekend at nighttime only.  My meal sugars have been wonderful so far.  BUT it's my birthday today and it's going to be hard to be good. 

I seriously could never pick 1.  I love them all!