Infertility
Options

IVF education day yesterday

Got there at almost noon. So went in building first to use restrooms and look and see where fertility place was and then back to car till almost 1 when we went to lab for Andrew's appointment and he had to fill out some papers since he hadn't been there before. Gave us a little card to call our doctor Thursday for results. Then, that didn't take long so back to car till almost 2 and then into IRH and picked up a copy of the book fertility doctor helped write. then sat there for a few minutes and then billing person called us to go with her and she went over price sheet and found out doctor put us down for assisted hatching. So, she said to include that in price. Then, she left room after she finished and then a nurse came in and I was going to record her telling us stuff but phone ran out of storage on video. But, got a little bit cause they said it would be fine just ask nurse so she would know what was going on. She went over med stuff, then retrieval and transfer part and said the ICSI would be determined by Andrew's test results. And gave us a prescription order for a antibiotic we both have to take on certain day of cycle and birth control pills I have to take. But, i am going to ask about that cause in July doctor said I wouldn't be on them since it is harder on my ovaries to recover. After she finished she looked at my list of questions and went down through them to answer ones she didn't cover in her talk. Then, we read and signed consent form while she went to get me some samples of prenatal vitamins Dr said ask them for and us a soda. After we finished in that room, went to get blood from me and Andrew. Left there around 4 something and got back close to 6 and stopped at Cheddar's and ate dinner and then went to in-law's and only stayed a few minutes and picked up Boogie.