Check in 9.25 (edd 12.17-12.23) — The Bump
December 2018 Moms

Check in 9.25 (edd 12.17-12.23)

lavenderlisalavenderlisa member
edited September 2018 in December 2018 Moms

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?

GTKY: When, How did you meet your SO? First impression?

Re: Check in 9.25 (edd 12.17-12.23)

• How far along are you? How big is baby?

28 weeks today. Baby is the size of an eggplant?

Been feeling pretty drained. No particular reason, just no energy. Been getting heart burn the  last few days, so tums are a necessity. Also my hips and pelvis are beginning to ache; and I wake up with my left leg numb every morning.

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? Rant? Kinda? 

I was at kroger today in the check out line. There was a mother and her little boy, looked to be 2 or so years old, in front of me. Me and her ds are smiling at each other and she sees me say hello. She gets in ds face and tells him not to stare at people and then looks at me and says sorry. Im like its ok hes fine...... what was that about lady. Idk why people scoled their children for being friendly. Maybe she was having a off day.

GTKY:When, How did you meet your SO? First impression?

We met at my first job, bi-lo, when I was 17. My first impression was not good lol. He was on the register behind me complaining that he should be training me, not the girl who was. My first words I spoke to him were "you complain to much" lol.  We didnt really talk much until I turned 18 and he came to me for advice about his current fling. It didnt work out with her, and we started dating. My parents recalled me complaining about him after my first day, and asked if this was the same thomas lol I lied and said no. The rest is history.

lippy625snugglyduckling25clbness
  • Thanks for starting this @lavenderlisa!
    How odd about the checkout line lady...

How far along are you? How big is baby?

27w5d today

Ugh with the the leg cramps - I already drink a ton of water and take calcium and magnesium - I can’t imagine how much worse they’d be without.  Maybe I need more potassium?  Otherwise still okay, and still seem to have energy...for now.  Just need to get to bed earlier. Otherwise, I definitely feel bigger than I did and like there is less room in there.

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?

Not that I can think of for now.  We picked up the nursery furniture (used from a friend) this past weekend so that was exciting.  Have to decide on a crib mattress (though baby will be with us in the Snoo for the first several months, so not a huge rush).  I go back and forth daily between Cybex Sirona M and Nuna Rava for car seats - Rava’s just so much more expensive.

GTKY: When, How did you meet your SO? First impression?

We met online (OKC), but DH likes to make up various stories about how we met when people ask (we were a bit older - I was 37 and he 39).  He kept me laughing the whole time.  My first impression (texted to my best friend) was “I like him.  Despite his being a Bruin.” (We went to rival schools for undergrad.)

About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    lippy625lavenderlisasnugglyduckling25clbness
  • Loading the player...
  • @lavenderlisa that is an odd response from the checkout line lady, and thanks for starting this!

@artemis618 +1 to the leg cramps - if I try to stretch when waking up too far I can feel it coming. I bought some bananas and have been eating them the past couple of days hoping it helps.

How far along are you? How big is baby? 28 weeks today - baby is the size of a coconut 

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? I'm feeling not too bad - it really depends on the day and the time of day. The legs cramps mentioned above have started this week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? nothing I can think of at the moment. 

GTKY: When, How did you meet your SO? First impression? We met in high school at a wedding for mutual friends of our parents. I liked him right away and the rest is history.  :)

artemis618