January 2019 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change: EDD 1/22-1/31 w/o 9/25

EDD? 

Symptoms? 

Upcoming appointments? 

R/R/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of being pregnant so far?
TW

M/C 06/09/2011
DS 05/29/2013
M/C 02/14/2017 
M/C 06/05/2017 
C/P 03/01/2018
BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD 1/22-1/31 w/o 9/25

• 1/30
    My BP is creeping up, I keep having weird stomach pains and never ending indigestion/reflux. I actually saw my nurse today for pre-eclampsia blood work. Ugh. 

Feeling the baby move at this point is the only thing I've enjoyed at all. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • @ladystout08 I’m sorry you are dealing with that. I hope it’s not pre-eclampsia. ❤️ 

EDD? 
    1/24

Symptoms? 
    Not much.

Upcoming appointments? 
    Fetal echo tomorrow

R/R/Q: 

I oddly enjoy being pregnant. Besides the diabetes and therefore the super strict diet, I have pretty easy pregnancies though. I like having a baby bump and feeling him kick.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @ladystout08  sorry to hear about your blood pressure, I was monitored my last pregnancy the entire time for pre-e but never got to the diagnosis; my blood pressure was elevated last visit but not high enough I guess- I blame it on barely sitting down before getting called so not having a chance to catch my breath from the walk over

Jan 23

Getting winded much faster- having to take my workouts much easier

I don’t  have another appointment until Oct 16

Enjoying baby kicks as well, and enjoying the fact that I’m showing sooner this time and getting the congratulations from co-workers and clients without having to mention. I generally don’t mind being pregnant except for not being able to enjoy an adult beverage!
  • Thanks y'all. I had pre-e last time which is why we're extra cautious this time around. We did baseline blood work in first tri and now that I'm having multiple symptoms she wanted to check it all again. Even if it is pre-e there's very little to do other than regulate my BP and extra monitoring since it's too early to induce. 

@pttomato I'm glad your diabetes is under control! @kmos816 I hear you on the winded thing! 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • EDD?
    1/27

Symptoms?
    The same as every week  :D 
    Tired all the time, boobs are getting stupid big (well, relatively speaking.. I started out as an A cup)

Upcoming appointments?
    My next one is 10/10. 

R/R/Q: 
    This is a silly thing, but when people would ask my due date for DS, I would often get a response like, “Oh, my/my cousin’s/my friend’s dog’s birthday is [some date near my due date]. You should have the baby then!” I never knew what to say.. like, sure, Subway employee, I’ll try to have my baby on your birthday. :|
    This time around, I’ve just been saying the baby is due at the end of January, and I’ve only have one person so far make the birthday comment. 

Feeling baby move around. I was lying on my left side last night, and apparently that’s where he was too because he started wiggling all around. I guess he was trying to tell me that I was squishing him. 

Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• EDD: 1/23
    Appointment: 10/10

Symptoms: I had really weird cramps in my lower abdomen the other night every hour or so... called midwife and they just said increase water. I have been drinking a ton of water and it has seemed to help. I am hoping it also further helps constipation and reduce swelling (no swelling so far...)

RRQ: I have been pretty calm up to this point but now I am so worried I will go into labor too soon... there hasn’t been any issues but I keep having anxiety about it... 
    On another note I subscribed for Yogaglo again and they have a ton of prenatal classes and I am trying to do that 3-4 times a week, they have been pretty good so far.

GTKY:
    Like everyone else feeling her move. After each cramp session the other night she would start kicking almost like “hey why are we up” and it helped reassure me she was okay.
    She was also completely calm the other day when I was hanging out watching TV and then my husband came home and all four dogs jumped up to greet him and started barking and she immediately started kicking. 

@ladystout08 I hope everything comes back okay. 
  • Not pre-e but I'm anemic and caffeine is making my BP spike so no more caffeine and I got some iron supplements. YAY me. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
  • @ladystout08 ah that is some good news although boo on the no caffeine!
  • EDD? 
    1/30
    Symptoms? 
    Soooo tired -- anemic. Iron supplements are starting to help. Also still having a digestive flare-up, so ya know. 

Upcoming appointments? 
    Oct 10 for a regular checkup

R/R/Q: 
    Starting to have some small contractions that I feel? That's pretty neat. DH is also starting to learn more from others telling him things and that's fun for him to realize more and more what's going on and what's going to happen in the future. 

Umm so it hasn't really been my favorite :) But I like having a bump and not worrying about looking fat in something -- pregnancy bump explains many things! 

Andrea -- FTM at 39!