February 2019 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 09/22

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants, raves or questions?

5) GTKY: Did you have any siblings growing up, did/does it impact how many children you plan to have?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 09/22

• Options
    21 weeks today. Endive. 

I feel ok. Still not sleeping well. Some days I actually have energy and can work on projects. Other days I could stay on the couch all day. 

No appointments until Oct.12.

Wondering if we have any other repeat c/s mamas on here. Mine will be #3 and it would be nice to share thoughts/ experiences/concerns etc.

I have a brother that is 2 1/2 years younger than me. I don't think that factored into the number of kids any more than knowing that I wanted at least 2. 3 was our dream number. I guess we got there faster since we had 2 the first time! 4 is great but definitely wasn't planned!
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    21 weeks - a baby bok choy or a least weasel?  who comes up with these things??

2) How are you feeling?
    Right now, really good! I feel like a normal human again, just with a bump that dances.

3) Any appointments this week?
    None until next month.

4) Rants, raves or questions?
    I need to find more maternity work clothes that are also my style, and it isn't going well...

5) GTKY: Did you have any siblings growing up, did/does it impact how many children you plan to have?
    I have two, and yes, I think I want more than one so that this one will have a sibling.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  21.. baby bok choy

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good, almost not pregnant except when i laid on my stomach to make the bed today... gross.

3) Any appointments this week?  Nope

4) Rants, raves or questions? Dh has started the hardwood in the living room. Hallelujah!!

5) GTKY: Did you have any siblings growing up, did/does it impact how many children you plan to have? I was the middle, 3 of us.  Middle sucked. Id like 2 :)
  • Options
    So there really are only three of us!?
  • Options
    Must be!