Constipation No More — The Bump
May 2019 Moms

Constipation No More

Ugh. I was blocked up for 3 days, had one glass of prune juice at 3pm yesterday, I've been paying for it since.  Lol. So many stomach rumbles, and my bottom hurts.  Anyone else having issues with their bowels in early pregnancy?

Re: Constipation No More

• Nope, luckily I haven't experienced much in the way of that...yet. But I'm glad you're feeling better!

• Yep! I'm there with ya 
  • I'm having the opposite problem: diarrhea every day. Apparently it's a thing some women get? Lucky me. :/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi.  Im glad you're no longer constipated and that it was an easy fix for you.  Next time though,  please refrain from starting your own thread on a topic that could have been covered in one of the existing organized threads. This could have gone in the "September Symptoms" thread.  One-off posts like these are frightened upon on TB. It clutters up the board.  
    Thank you!

DuchessOfCambridgemerryleaMaggieG183chucksmom15
  • Pregnancy does not agree with my bowels. I am either constipated or having loose poops the entire time. It is super fun. Hope this won’t be the case for you. 
  • keighty80 said:
    Nope, luckily I haven't experienced much in the way of that...yet. But I'm glad you're feeling better!

omg this is so gross but at the same time i want to eat it too  . Im so confused!

Pahialii
  • I was on team diarrhea earlier in the week and it ruined my challenge to my self to be vegan all September! I had to break out the crackers and ginger ale 😫
  • Pregnancy does not agree with my bowels. I am either constipated or having loose poops the entire time. It is super fun. Hope this won’t be the case for you. 
    Same here. It’s literally my only symptom lol 

notsoblissylissy
  • @notsoblissylissy @willmisspumpkinbeer I am so the same way! One minute, I’ve got cramps from being constipated and the next minute I’m rushing to the restroom with diarrhea! It’s so frustrating!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    notsoblissylissymamajojo1981
  • @mrskoz428 me too, it’s terrible.
    Me: 36, DH: 35
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19
  • @MelissaMay82 I hope you have moist towelettes for your behind like I do. FX this goes away ASAP!
    MelissaMay82notsoblissylissy
  • mrskoz428 said:
    @notsoblissylissy @willmisspumpkinbeer I am so the same way! One minute, I’ve got cramps from being constipated and the next minute I’m rushing to the restroom with diarrhea! It’s so frustrating!
    Hope your girls aren’t blessed with the hemorrhoids I was before DD was even born 😑
    mamajojo1981