February 2019 Moms

Wednesday Ticker check in

This is for those due Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants, raves or questions?

5) What is your current favorite snack?

Re: Wednesday Ticker check in

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks, mango

2) How are you feeling? I've been sleeping terribly the past week with crazier than normal dreams (last nights dream someone was trying to kill my husband and I had to stop them. Woke up with my heart racing and crying at 1:30)

3) Any appointments this week? Yep, monthly OB on Friday, hopefully scheduling AS from there

I work as a PT in a nursing home and was helping a resident toilet today, had to step out because I almost threw up (never a problem pre pregnancy or any point up until today) and then had a coworker finish up for me. I know it's silly but I was upset that I couldn't do my job.

Anything and everything. Trying to keep it healthy but really glad I got ice cream this week 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    20 weeks! Yahoo! A banana? 

2) How are you feeling?
    Good. Sleeping on my side usually means i wake up with shoulder pain, but meh whatcha gonna do.

Nope!

None currently! 

My fave snack right now is skinny pop popcorn cakes with sea salt. Healthy and filling- will hold me over. 
  • This is for those due Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
    1) How many weeks are you? 18 How big is baby? Artichoke

2) How are you feeling? More pukes. Lovely.

3) Any appointments this week? Next is AS 9/25!

4) Rants, raves or questions? I'm over all the pregnancy symptoms. So many symptoms 24/7. I need a break. Give me something good to work with, LO! Lol

5) What is your current favorite snack? Regular goldfish crackers is my go-to, I can't always keep much else down. Sometimes I can manage some fruit snacks. And only bland bland bland things. So basically I have my 4yo's diet  :D 

19 weeks a mango!

2) How are you feeling?

Better. Abs sore and it's hot so I am ready for cooler weather.

Tomorrow! Can't wait to see her again :)

My mom is making me drive 21 hrs to her for Thanksgiving so I can drive back baby stuff she wants to buy. My husband and I are dreading the drive.

Veggie chips from Trader Joe's! Although I can't eat the orange colored ones (crazy food aversions still here).
    20 weeks! Can't believe I made it lol. Banana baby.

2) How are you feeling?
    Tired of everyone asking me how I'm feeling lol. Still needing to pee all the time, achy hips and back, Braxton Hicks. Those are getting less noticeable as time goes on however. Maybe I'm just better hydrated.

Anatomy scan this coming Tuesday :)

Mostly I'm just so tired of constantly being anxious over whether baby's ok, whether I'm hydrated or ate well enough or slept well enough etc., I love this baby but I will be glad for my body to be inhabited by just me again lol.

CAKE. CAAAKE. It's hard to say no sometimes.
  • @glitterbug6 hard NO on that drive. One of my daily articles actually mentioned that you should try to limit it to less than 6 hours per day. (I take those articles with a massive grain of salt though.)
    Can't your mother come visit you and go shopping? :D 
  • @glitterbug6 can't your mom ship things to your house? I don't live in the same state as my family and they shipped all baby things.
  • @notthecheat @becks_726 @disneybaby84 Definitely thinking about all kinds of alternatives to avoid it. At the very least we would make it a fun 3 day road trip but I almost bought a carseat yesterday because Target has a sale! 😂 Thanks for the support, ladies! ❤❤❤