May 2019 Moms

Spotting Support Group **Possible TWs

Re: Spotting Support Group **Possible TWs

• @Jess4us Hopefully this is good news! Fingers crossed for you 

• Loading the player...
  • Update: My bleeding has slowed down but still there. I think pregnancy tests are a tad fainter but it is hard to tell. I BEGGED my doctors office to do blood test. 1. They insisted on another $200 ultrasound at less than 5 weeks when I already had one done two days ago that was riled “too early to tell anything”. 2. They proceeded to do blood work but it turned out to be a yes a one determine my bloodtype, which I already know know is A positive. 3. After I cried to them about how I just want my hcg levels, they agreed to do a “quad”. From googling it looks like a quad is not quantitatively hcg. 😡 why is this so hard for them to get? I’m considering changing practices.
  • @foodislove I'm so incredibly sorry to hear this.  <3

@strickland8052 I would would seriously consider changing practices too. Repeat blood work to check betas is a pretty simple concept. They probably can't bill as much for that though. :angry: I'd call back and raise hell. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.
  • @foodislove so sorry to hear ❤️
  • @foodislove I’m so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you.

@strickland8052 I would definitely start asking for office managers etc. and filing complaints. How incredibly frustrating! 
  • So sorry to hear that @foodislove

@strickland8052 I would definitely consider changing practices after being jerked around like that. It's not that hard to run some beta tests! Mine was adamant that I didn't need the betas done, but when I mentioned I had been spotting (even a tiny bit) they immediately ordered them. You shouldn't have to worry about them taking care of you. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @foodislove  I’m so sorry to hear that

@strickland8052 ughh how frustrating they are being so difficult when you are so worried and just want clearer tests and answers. Hopefully they get their shit together!! I don’t blame you for wanting to switch!  
  • @foodislove my heart hurts for you. So sorry to hear this.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @foodislove Im sorry 😣 you are so strong ...take good care of yourself 💗 

@strickland86 I feel so upset to hear that you are being treated this way at such a vulnerable time. Always trust yourself and dont be silenced when you feel that your treatment providers are not doing their due diligence.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @foodislove I’m sorry you are going through this (hugs)

@Jess4us Fingers crossed your appointment on Friday goes well.

On Friday I had some almost period level bleeding but it only lasted for about an hour then stopped. Over the weekend I had light brown spotting and on Monday I called my doctor and they sent me in for a second blood test to check my levels. After getting back from the blood draw I had another round of short lived bleeding followed by my spotting getting  a bit heavier (still not enough to fill even a panty liner though) and turning bright pink.  

I got a call back today that my hormone levels look really good and the nurse said it might just be implantation bleeding, but it seems a little late for that (I’m 5w 4d) and also that doesn’t seem like something that would happen twice?  She put me on pelvic rest until my 8 week appointment and said to call back if I get heavy bleeding.  I haven’t had much spotting today so I guess that’s good, and I’m trying to stay cautiously optimistic about it but I’m having a hard time shaking the feeling something is wrong.
  • @foodislove I am so so sorry to see this news. Sending you love and healing vibes.

@jess4us I'm sorry you didn't get a definitive answer. I hope your appointment on Friday clears everything up for you!

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @foodislove my heart aches for you,  dear.  Im so sorry.  

@Jess4us at least there's still hope! Im praying that this turns out to be good news.  

@strickland86 I would def change doctors! They sound so incompetent.  I was actually going to tell you yesterday how ridiculous it is that they even ordered an U/S this early! They know they aren't going to see anything.  OB/Gynes know how sensitive this stuff is.  They should be doing everything to help put you at ease.  I hope you find a better competent group moving forward.  

• @bpietronicco that is so reassuring! Thank you 💗
  • @beccaneu anxiously waiting and hoping for good news for you when it comes to the scan and future blood draws 💗 And please do get the rest as hard as it may be. Please keep us posted!
  • @foodislove I’m so sorry.

I had a small amount of bright red blood this afternoon (only on the TP) and nothing since. It is so frustrating and causing stress. I am hoping that this is all normal and everything is fine. I wonder if it is all coming from my cervix, my cervix and even vagina feel sore (sorry TMI). I am hoping that everything is ok since this keeps happening like once or twice a week. I cannot wait until Friday to get an u/s!
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Welp... I finally got my HCG levels from my doctor. They were 36, so I am out.  After a week of light bleeding but a crazy emotional roller coaster ride, I'm really just relieved to finally have an answer. Best of luck ladies!
  • @strickland8052 I’m so sorry for your loss, but I’m glad you finally have an answer. Thinking of you.  <3
  • I'm so very sorry @strickland8052<3
  • I’m sorry for your loss, @strickland8052

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Started bleeding Sunday morning. 😣 thought I was going to have a miscarriage they said baby is still there. They send me home with threatened miscarriage papers went into my doctors office Monday and she told me I have Subchorionic hemorrhage. She said baby is fine and that this happens all the time. I’m still bleeding 😞 I’m so scare my next appointment is next Thursday. 
  • @strickland8052 I’m so sorry to hear that (hugs)
  • @strickland8052 I am so sorry For your loss. 
  • @strickland8052  I’m so sorry
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @strickland8052 I’m so sorry to hear this 
  • @strickland8052 I am so so sorry. Sending you love and healing.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @strickland8052 I’m so sorry for your loss
  • @strickland8052 I'm so so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.  <3
    Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @strickland8052 I am so sorry. Sending love your way.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @strickland8052 and @foodislove I am so so sorry! My thoughts are with you!
  • @strickland8052 and @foodislove I am so so sorry. Sending love and hugs your way. 
  • @strickland8052 Im so incredibly sorry.  Please take care of yourself.  

• @strickland8052 noooooo 😣 you take good care and best wishes for the next time xo
  • @Jess4us how are you doing,  dear?

• Spotting again this morning. *TW* I've spotted with all three of my losses and did not spot with either of my LC. So I'm pretty certain I know where this is headed. *End TW* I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow, so at least she'll order betas.
  • @strickland8052 i'm so sorry <3
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @ruby696 thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way 
  • I'm not spotting at all but I have a feeling it's coming. Please could you guys let me know if you had any symptoms or change of symptoms before the spotting began and how long then after did the spotting begin?