December 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.16

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.16

• I just wanted to add that my amniotic fluid stories are most definitely in the small minority. I think @hkom ‘s doctors described a more normal situation of water leaking and my own doctor told me the same when I called. It’s just the reason behind me personally being paranoid about fluid vs discharge and I’m trying to remind myself that the increased discharge is completely normal. 
  • I wanted to add to the amniotic fluid discussion.
    After my water was broken at the hospital, it wouldn't stop leaking.  Like constant dripping.  If you had a leak or something, it would be all. the. time. I had to wear a pad to catch it all.
  • Loading the player...
  • @binxybaby I have never seen the test strips for home use. I have only heard of them being used in medical facilities.

@Jens_Hoes OMG! Yes! My water was broken on Saturday morning at about 9 and I was still leaking ambiotic fluid Sunday morning at 5 when I got the epidural (After that, idk because I was in the bed). Personally, I thought that the constant leaking and gross factor of that was worse than the actual contraction pain. It was just so annoying!

@CecilB93 I have had some really dark death related dreams, too. They really freak me out!
  • I've been having bad sciatic pain as well @CecilB93. When ever I do to much my body punishes me and I need help moving/ getting up/ walking. Its terrible..... Other fun symptoms are waking up with hip and leg pain. I feel like I'm to a point in pregnancy that im not gonna sleep well until baby is out. Honestly I slept better, and was more rested with a few hours here and there with a new born, then I was the last 10 weeks of pregnancy. +1 on baby using my bladder as a trampoline, especially when I have to pee. Its like he gets upset that my bladder is taking up his space lol. 
  • I was in bed, hoping for a nice long snooze but... restless legs! Had to get up so i don't keep h awake. Aome nights they're fine, some nights they're totally jumpy. 
  • My new symptoms is pain!  I pulled a bunch of muscles in my abdomen.  I am guessing round ligaments but it’s bad, real bad.  My DH was arguing with me about chicken prices at the grocery store (I don’t think I have ever talked, let alone argued about the price of any food) and DD decided to try to get in the cart from the side.  I couldn’t see her behind miy DH but as soon as the cart started to tip I lunged forward to grab the cart and some how managed to catch DD as well.  My husband claims he would have caught her but nope can’t take a chances of her getting hurt.  Instead I am in pain and can’t get comfortable.  
  • @LLynde5 I'm with you with new pain!
    Tonight I had a...fun abdominal pain. Best I can describe is that it was like a bad headache on/in the uterus. It only lasted for a few seconds, and only happened once earlier this evening. It was probably BH?
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • mamajudec2018mamajudec2018 member
    edited September 2018
    @LLynde5 Oh my word! I'm sorry that happened! Glad your daughter is ok!
  • @LLynde5 I’m glad you caught her! I hope the pain goes away soon!
  • @LLynde5 feel better! Those mama instincts are strong!
  • @Llynde5 I'm glad your daughter is ok and you were able to catch her! I hope the pain subsides soon.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @runrinserepeat I hope it’s nothing and you make it home with little stress.
  • @runrinserepeat That's no fun at all.  I hope you feel better today. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• @runrinserepeat That sucks, I'm sorry! Did you call your OB at all re: the tiny bit of pink? I'm sure it's fine, just sometimes actually talking to my OB makes me feel better when something off happens. Any more cramping today? Hope you're feeling better!

@LLynde5 Oh my gosh how scary! Glad you caught your daughter but I'm so sorry you're in pain. I hope you feel better asap!
  • @runrinserepeat I'm sorry about the little bit of pink! Anything like that can be scary and it's hard not to overanalyze things when you're preganant! I totally get that!
  • @runrinserepeat perhaps tmi, but have you done the deed recently?  My OB warned me (history of very sensitive cervix!) that as I enter the 3rd tri, spotting may pick back up after sex as the cervix starts to soften again in prep for labor.  I might follow up with your OB for peace of mind though.  They may want to do a cervical check, which may cause more spotting, though.  Hopefully it's nothing but your body doing weird pregnancy things. 
  • @runrinserepeat I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling off and are now worried about the pink :( but if it helps any, I spotted (like visible red every other day) the entire 1st trimester and baby’s completely fine and normal. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, just a little scrape or something. But you should def talk to your doctor. They’ll probably even do an u/s so you can rest at ease :)   <3
  • @runrinserepeat
    I think you should call your doctor, just in case. One of my co-workers had similar symptoms and they took her for monitoring for a couple of days for early labor.. she ended up carrying to full term but it was still worth checking out... 

• @runrinserepeat I've been having some bright red (very light) spotting occasionally and my doctor said not to worry about it.  I did have a cervical polyp in early pregnancy so they think it's probably that.  If it would ease your mind, maybe give your doctor a call just to see what she/he says.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @runrinserepeat and go figure a few days after you post, I start spotting!  Despite what I told you, I was freaking out, of course.  SO reminded me it was probably just irritation from sex.  2 hours later, it stopped.  So hard to stay calm and rational when it's happening!  Anyway, I hope yours stopped as well and that you and baby are a-ok!