Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday (HUMP DAY) 9/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday (HUMP DAY) 9/12

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/3ish

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14(ish) days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: My train was cancelled in the evening yesterday so I got home late. I was so pissed - especially since the reason I was going to take that train was because I was waiting for someone at work to bring me my training to sign and he never showed up!! Wtf. On the plus side, I got take-out for dinner so I didn’t have to cook!! 

CS/Q: Nada
  • Options
    rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 27/ 13DPO

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: BFN this morning (Wondfo).

R/R: Nothing!

CS/Q: Looks like I am going to move to cycle 6 this weekend  :/

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rikiteacup sorry to hear about BFN, was really rooting for you.☹

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/ 3-4 I think

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: WFAF

R/R: My cousin who just turned 18 is having a party and wants just me there, without my DH and DD. I come as a package now, am married and have a child. Am also 19 years older than her, so all in all her and my relationship is kinda weird. I think she was expecting just me and for DD to stay home with DH. Don't want to dissapoint, but it is what it is, I have a family.

CS/Q: Has anyone changed the way they are eating significantly to accomadate for potential pregnancy? Or are you waiting until you find out for sure? I love my coffee and do not want to give it all up entirely yet even though I read it would help with fertility.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/ 5DPO

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Maybe Sunday depending on temp patterns

R/R: We are getting a new foster pup tomorrow which always provides so much entertainment for our dog. Our last foster was a 4 month old puppy - thank goodness she was adopted in a few days because I have ZERO willpower around puppies. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler

• Options
    @rikiteacup Sorry about your BFN. Take time to process it all. 

@ottergirl81 I don’t drink coffee or alcohol usually and I eat ridiculously healthy so I don’t have to alter my eating/drink choices (although I do consume more Splenda than I should - it’s one of my bad habits). Try cutting back caffeine a little bit. Also, don’t feel bad about wanting to spend time with YH and not your cousin. She’s young so she won’t get it, but she will when she’s in your familial position.

@julfiastro Congrats on your new foster pup! That must be so much fun for your dog to have a new playmate! Sometimes I wish I was a dog (or cat) because they literally have the best life.
  • Options
    @ottergirl81 thank you. Everytime AF comes, I like to rub it in my H's face "See? I am still not pregnant. There was no need to delay TTC, especially since we are old!". He thought I would get pregnant *just like that* with unprotected sex. 
    As for your rant, what kind of party is it? If other BF/husbands are going to be there, that's weird. If it's a girls'night, I understand not inviting your H.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @riff323 Its just a turning 18 Birthday party. She told me shes having lots of young people there and I told her thats ok, we're just going to be "the old people" haha. It just might run late was her biggest concern I guess.
  • Options
    @ottergirl81 I live by the motto drink til its pink ;)... Then suffer from severe withdrawals of caffeinated coffee. 

@julfiastro We need foster dog pics once that baby gets there! I would get way to attached. 

@lillywonderland I would have been pumped about takeout as well. I scored pizza coupons last night and I have never been happier! 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO:  23/9

Timing: -5,-4,-3

Typical LP length: 12-14 

Testing: I have 1 FRER, I may use it tomorrow. If nothing I will WFAF

R/R: I bought a new Cardi this week and I literally just ran to the mailbox, sprint style, to make sure DH didn't see I got a package. I have a problem haha. The UPS guy has a contest going with me and my neighbor to see who
    can order the most. Its kinda bad. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    **lurking from wto**

@ottergirl81 My naturopath recommended making changes if I wanted to TTC since I have some looming digestive issues that were keeping me from thoroughly breaking down nutrients. Mostly I've been continuing to cut out acidic foods and beverages and focusing more on healthy whole foods. During the TWW period I cut out things that are pregnancy no-nos like ginger, turmeric, raw fish, soft cheese, etc. 
  • Options
    @mamanbebe I almost tagged you since I knew you had cut out a lot! 

• Options
    @lillywonderland :angry: to that person who didn't show up
    @rikiteacup sorry for BFN :disappointed:
    @ottergirl81 ugh that's tough. I would feel the same way, it's a package deal and not going away, get used to it
    @julfiastro that's so sweet you foster puppies!
    @klmcguire I have that same kind of problem :grimace:

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13ish

Testing: Maybe Friday? Maybe not til AF? Who knows.

R/R: I've been checking in here and there but not really posting. We're closing on our new house at the end of the month (SO fast), work has been insane, and I've been having a lot of anxiety. My response to anxiety is often to just keep to myself with people IRL and apparently also on the internet. It's weird, I've been feeling so sad even though so much good stuff has been happening. I feel like I don't deserve to feel any sadness, and should just be grateful. Which I am! But idk. Anxiety.

CS/Q: