February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 09/11

We skipped our thread last week, so posting it up because it helps me remember how far along I am :D 

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) R/R/Q

5) GTKY:  What's your tried and true dish to take along to a potluck/bake sale etc?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday ticker change 09/11

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? Week 19, so baby is the size of a mango (which also happens to be one of my favourite fruit)

2) How are you feeling? 3.5 weeks and counting on the same cold, but otherwise a-ok.

3) Any appointments this week? None in relation to peanut.

4) R/R/Q: Being plus sized it's taken a while for me to see any difference to my belly, but this last week I suddenly stopped fitting most of my trousers and it's noticeably sticking out, so counting that as a rave :)

5) GTKY:  What's your tried and true dish to take along to a potluck/bake sale etc? Summer couscous salad with cherry tomatoes, basil and feta cheese. I found a recipe on a blog two summers ago and it's been my go-to for pot-lucks since.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks and the size of a mango

2) How are you feeling? I’ve been feeling pretty good. I think the nausea is finally gone!

3) Any appointments this week? Nope not for 2 more weeks for the AS

4) R/R/Q. I’ve been MIA for this past week cause we have been down in Florida visiting my parents and it’s been a crazy week!!

5) GTKY:  What's your tried and true dish to take along to a potluck/bake sale etc? If it is for the holidays usually it’s a sweet potato  casserole. If it is like appetizers then it is a buffalo chicken dip!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ChloandCocoChloandCoco member
    edited September 2018
    Thanks, @febmum for starting the thread! Do you want to be in charge of it? I already have the PGAL and appointment threads to take care of. 

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 19 - size of a crêpe suzette 

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good! But my hips are really starting to hurt. 

3) Any appointments this week? Today, I’m going for the anatomy scan and on Friday I have an OB appointment. 

4) R/R/Q nothing today

5) GTKY:  What's your tried and true dish to take along to a potluck/bake sale etc? For the holidays, I usually make brussel sprouts with crispy bacon. In the summertime I make a quinoa salad with mixed veggies and a soya sauce vinaigrette. 
  • Options
    @dcaron10 I love Florida! Are you heading out of the area before the hurricane or riding it out?

@ChloandCoco happy to taken on Tuesday tickers, I think I'm getting a handle on how the board worksby now.  Sweet potato is a divisive subject in our household - I love them, DH hates them :p
  • Options
    @febmum we left today and just got back home to Georgia. But we will probably get more rain and stuff here from the hurricane then we would have in Florida lol