Infertility
Options

Introduction (child mentioned)

Hi All!

I am very new to all of this (including infertility), but wanted to introduce myself to everyone before jumping on the boards. My husband and I have been married for 9 years this month and we are TTC #2. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2009. In 2015 we got a very unexpected surprise that I was pregnant with our daughter. At the time I was on BC and had very irregular cycles to it was quiet the shock. Flash forward to this past June when we decided to start trying to #2... and then July I had a follow up to an U/S that I had done in the winter to check on some cysts that I had. I had an MRI which confirmed that I have 2 endometriomas that are 10cm each (1 on each ovary). At this point I have surgery scheduled to drain them later this month and my Drs want to start a fresh cycle of IVF immediately following it. I will start BC pills once AF is due later this week as well. 

All of this is very overwhelming as it has moved so quickly, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it and learn all there is to know about the process.