November 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 9/10

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/10

• Options
    I missed Wednesday Ticker Change this week - sorry to all my Wednesday ladies! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We found out our dog either had a stroke or has a brain tumor, and it’s progressing quickly, so he needs to be put down. :( He hasn’t been himself for a few months, but it’s still so hard. 
    I’m so sorry :(
  • Options
    @booksandcoffee I dream of being able to take off work and have both kids at school so I can just lounge in my pajamas at home and read. I'm a horrible napper, but just being able to be at my own home in peace would be unbelievable.
    Yes! This is the dream. 
  • Options
    KellyT22 said:
    I missed Wednesday Ticker Change this week - sorry to all my Wednesday ladies! 
    I missed it! My bump app has been acting crazy so I get it. 
  • Options
    Some crazy stuff is happening near Boston tonight. So far 39 properties have either exploded or caught fire. There is some sort of gas leak that has affected 3 towns and is continuing to spread. They can’t figure out exactly what is happening or how to stop it. People are evacuating into the streets and just trying to get out of their houses. My pregnant self is sobbing while watching the news over here. This is so scary and heartbreaking. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @tessiesmom26 omg how scary!!! I pray they figure out what's going on and get it fixed and no one gets hurt!!!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 Oh my goodness, that's so scary. I hadn't heard about that but just looked it up. I hope they figure it out really soon to stop more fires from breaking out. I've never heard of something like that happening before and it's really scary. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts @offtoneverland I think the scariest thing is they can’t figure out what’s causing it. Been watching the news straight and it’s up to 70 properties now. So far only 4 reported injuries which is insane, but I fear the houses that had pets! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 oh my goodness, how awful! I hope they can figure it out ASAP. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Some crazy stuff is happening near Boston tonight. So far 39 properties have either exploded or caught fire. There is some sort of gas leak that has affected 3 towns and is continuing to spread. They can’t figure out exactly what is happening or how to stop it. People are evacuating into the streets and just trying to get out of their houses. My pregnant self is sobbing while watching the news over here. This is so scary and heartbreaking. 
    That’s terrifying. 
  • Options
    Baby Boy is super active tonight. I’ve also got some crazy intense pelvic pressure borderline pain going on. Lying on my side and chugging water. Oh third trimester. I had blocked out how painful you can be! 
  • Options
    Packing my hospital bag and ds' bag today, just in case. I feel like things are gearing up whether I want them to our not. Last night I dreamed my water broke and I was practically delivering him when I screamed for H to call an ambulance. Naturally, I woke up in a panic and to contractions. #thirdtrisucks
  • Options
    @wildrainbow ugh... NOT a good way to wake up :( praying LO stays put and your body slows it's roll. At the very least I hope packing your bag helps with some of the anxiety. One less thing to worry about. *hugs*

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @wildrainbow I'm sorry about your dream. That would definitely cause some anxiety for me. Hopefully packing your bags makes you feel a little more in control of a situation that is just beyond your control. Hoping baby stays put a bit longer!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Amber1174 yes! I got added to a workout pregnant moms group and am so entertained by some of the posts that people write about! 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow - what a horrible dream. I hope you and baby boy can hold on for another few weeks.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Anyone heard of or following the Instagram account triplets_of_copenhagen? It’s by a woman in Denmark who got pregnant with spontaneous triplets (she has just recently given birth). It’s craaaaaazy. Like, I can’t even imagine. But she and her babies are gorgeous. 

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 I haven't heard of that triplet account but I'm going to go look it up. How crazy it happened spontaneously. I can't even imagine what it would be like having triplets. A friend of mine just had triplets a few months ago. They were conceived by IUI. They already have 2 toddlers at home so it must be crazy to go from a family of 4 to 7 in one day!

I'm super curious about the thread that was started last night then immediately deleted. Did anyone happen to catch it before it was edited? 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    So, I thought the rocephin shots I had knocked out my cold. It did, kinda. Now, tho, it seems I may have bronchitis. I'm back to coughing and it's way worse than it ever was. Ive Also lost my voice, again. I'm over it and just hoping this isn't bad enough to require extra crap for me. I can't go to the Dr until Monday, because nothing is opened here on the weekends. Ugh, I'm over it. 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Being sick in general sucks, but even moreso when pregnant! I hope you kick whatever it is very soon!

I was so excited that it cooled down enough to not need the air conditioning anymore. It was so nice having our windows open and the fresh air flowing through our house. I just had to close all of the windows and turn the air back on because I was sweating my face off inside. Sad panda! 
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    My husband's grandmother passed away yesterday. It wasn't unexpected, she had been in declining health for quite some time. He will be traveling to go to the funeral, but I'm unable to go.
     I lost both my grandmothers when I was 13 and this woman always treated me like one of her grandchildren. She is also the one baby girl is being "named after" (Beverly vs. Everly). I'm sad I can't go to say goodbye. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy :'( *hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss and that you won't be able to go say goodbye. 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy I’m so sorry to hear. Sending hugs your way! 
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy I'm so sorry for your loss and that you won't be able to go. ((Hugs))
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy so sorry for your loss and that you aren’t able to attend the memorial service!

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy - I am so sorry for you and your husband's loss and that you aren't able to go to the funeral. 
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Options
    I need to know what y'all would do. As I said yesterday, I'm sick, I think with bronchitis. However, most doc in the box places wont treat me because I'm so high risk and a lot of meds are metabolized in the liver. I am really short of breath, which I know is just a part of bronchitis, but I'm breathing pretty hard. So, should I call L&D and see what they say or just wait and call my dr tomorrow? I've also spiked a low grade fever. I'm not trying to be dense or dumb or whatever, but I just dont know if it's better to call or wait. 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow - if your work of breathing is that much worse, I'd be calling your OB office or L&D at the very least. If you're breathing hard and short of breath I'd want to make sure your oxygen saturation is ok. I'm sorry you can't catch a break :(
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy I'm so sorry.  :'( I'm sorry you can't make it the funeral, but what a wonderful way to honor her that your baby girl is named after her! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy I’m so sorry for your loss, and that you can’t go. :( 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy I am so sorry for your loss.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy I'm sorry for your loss, how lovely of you and YH to honor her with the name. 

@wildrainbow I would definitely be calling L&D and get their opinion at the very least. It wouldn't hurt!
  • Options
    I don't know how I've done it, but I managed to badly sprain or (somehow) fracture my thumb. 

Thankfully it's not my left and not my right (since I'm right-handed), but it's making it practically impossible to do anything that requires two hands (which is more than you'd think).  I can't move it or touch it without extreme pain.  

Urgent care won't treat me since I'm pregnant, my OB can't do anything about it and I don't really have a regular doctor.  I thought about going to the ER, but it's so stupidly expensive and I don't think it's badly injured enough to warrant a cast, so all they'd do is brace it.  I need to find a way to splint it and try and keep it immobile, I guess. :anguished:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @MojieJo Check at Wal-Mart or some pharmacies, they may have a brace with a thumb splint that can at least keep it immobile. 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Thanks!  I'll have to check as soon as I can get down there.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy I am so sorry for your loss.
    @MojieJo I second CVS/Walmart for a brace. 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    DH is off to Minnesota tomorrow morning for the funeral. I took off work tomorrow to go to the dentist because I chipped a tooth on a cough drop Sunday night and it's starting to hurt. Oh, and my insurance deductible reset at the beginning of this month so I'm having to wait til payday next week to get one of my prescriptions because it's going to be $300 instead of $60. Can I just fast forward to November? 
  • Options
    @runningyogimama I’m so sorry to hear about your pup :(. We had to put one of our dogs down earlier this year, and it was such a hard decision. Thinking of you.

@middleschoolmommy Sorry too for your loss. Grandparents are so precious. I’m sure it must be so tough to have to stay behind. Thinking of you too  <3
  • Options
    @MojieJo my sister is experiencing the same thing! Her reg doctor just told her "you hurt it somehow" ... Well no duh lol her thumb has swollen up to double the size of the other one. She got a brace/splint from Walgreens and says it helps with the pain.