January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Check In: EDD 1/22-1/31 w/o 9/10

EDD? 

Symptoms? 

Upcoming appointments? 

R/R/Q: 

GTKY: Have you had your anatomy scan yet? Any unexpected results?
TW

M/C 06/09/2011
DS 05/29/2013
M/C 02/14/2017 
M/C 06/05/2017 
C/P 03/01/2018
BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Check In: EDD 1/22-1/31 w/o 9/10

• Options
    1/30
    Never ending indigestion/heartburn, I also seem to over heat and retain water super easily so that's fun. 

A/S Wednesday, FINALLY! 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    EDD? 1/22

Symptoms? I think I'll be tired for the rest of my life

Upcoming appointments? Nope

R/R/Q: I have to dive into some mega spreadsheets, and I'm procrastinating like crazy. 

GTKY: Have you had your anatomy scan yet? Any unexpected results? We had the anatomy scan last week. No unexpected results. It's a baby girl!
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
     EDD? 
    1/27

Symptoms? 
    Sore back, RLP when I try to get up too quickly, headaches

Upcoming appointments? 
    Anatomy scan on Wednesday, same as @ladystout08 :)

R/R/Q:
    Rant: DH is working all the time right now (football coach), and the solo parenting is wearing me out. We’ve been married for 6 years; I’m used to his schedule.. it’s just kicking me in the butt while I’m pregnant. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    EDD? 
    Jan 23

Symptoms? 
    So tired! I had an appointment last week and the nurse said "it must be great feeling like yourself again" and I was like, not so much; still so tired!!!!!!

Upcoming appointments? 
    Not until mid-October

R/R/Q: 
    Ditto to spouse working a ton. DH has been working super long hours lately and it's wearing on me. It was definitely easier pregnant with DD1 when DH was working long hours, its totally different with a 4 year old running around while pregnant! DH doesn't get it.....

Yes- had it at the end of August. Found out we are having another girl- I had a feeling it was a girl so not a total surprise! She has a little spot on her heart but after speaking to the midwife last week not feeling so anxious about it.
  • Options
    @kns1988 I feel like my entire life is procrastination at this point. Oops.

EDD? 
    1/31

Symptoms? 
    Weird boob things that I've already bitched about (red lower half, sore underarms, crazy quick growth). Also the moodiest lately lol, it's great.

Upcoming appointments? 
    A/S & OB on Fridaaaaayyy! 

R/R/Q: 
    I want to do nothing, and feel like this week is going to go by extra slow bc it's the first full week after LBW. Ugh.

Scan on Friday! I'm super excited but also pretty nervous. I've been feeling lots of movement, but just want to make sure everything's good with little girl. 

• Options
    EDD? 
    1/24

Symptoms? 
    Not much.

Upcoming appointments? 
    Endocrinologist Wednesday and OB next week.

R/R/Q: 

Yes, I was pretty surprised it’s a boy, I was convinced it was a girl. I’m 0/2 in that now. Not entirely unexpected, but he’s measuring huge so I expect I’ll get some talks about my diet (even though I’ve already shown my food log to a dietician) and blood sugar control, even though my Endo has been happy with it so far. I imagine I will also get closer monitoring, an earlier delivery date, and probably they will recommend a c-section if he continues at this rate. :/
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @pttomato that's so stressful. You're handling it like a champ, though! 

EDD? 
    1/30

Symptoms? 
    alllll of the diarrhea and vomiting. Maybe starting to feel baby movements, maybe just my intestines at war? So tired, always tired. 

Upcoming appointments? 
    A/S & OB on Fridaaaaayyy! (me too!) 

R/R/Q: 
    Waiting so impatiently for Friday to get here for A/S and first MFM appt. I'm scared to death of all of the things that might be wrong with baby, with me, etc. It's hard to stay positive, but trying to think about fun things and stay busy. 

see above...

Andrea -- FTM at 39!

• Options
     EDD? January 22

Symptoms? Heartburn, acid reflux, nausea still hanging around, back pain, insomnia, etc. etc. Also yes to the overheating really easily (and at what are ridiculously low temperatures for it). Oh leg cramps in the morning/overnight if I stretch a certain way, but sleepy me is getting a little better at not doing that to myself. A little better. :lol:

Upcoming appointments? Nothing this week. A/S a week from tomorrow.

R/R/Q: Just kinda chugging along. The nausea is definitely around but less, so I feel like this is, in all likelihood, the peak of how I'll feel this pregnancy, and I'm trying to enjoy it. Going to be driving down to visit my parents with DD later this week, so it's well timed in that regard.

GTKY: Sort of yes, sort of no? The scan before my amnio was a detailed scan like an anatomy scan, but I wasn't yet 18 weeks so it was too early. Pushed back my regular anatomy scan to 22 weeks exactly, so I'll have the official one then. They did see enough on the amnio scan to say that they were happy with things and don't think we're likely to find any issues, plus good amnio results, so I'm relatively calm about the anatomy scan next week and the longer wait for it. Hopefully not jinxing myself by thinking that way. But I'm really hoping it's a chill 45 minutes of getting to watch baby boy.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    Oh oh oh! And randoms just reminded me that I've been feeling extra annoyed by H the last few days (and likely been kinda bitchy to him). So that side of hormones/mood swings seems to be picking up... :grimace:
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    EDD? 1/27

Symptoms?  I either had heartburn or nausea last night...ive never really had heartburn before so not totally sure which it was but it sucked pretty bad. Hoping it was a one time event! Other than that, just gaining weight faster than id like.

Upcoming appointments? I go back for another ultrasound Thursday morning! Already went once but baby wouldn't cooperate and let us see his face. 

R/R/Q: ugh, been working too much, but no motivation. Keep getting roped into stupid shit at work. Is it time for maternity leave yet?

• Options
    EDD: 1/23
    Symptoms: constipation... less nausea but still enough for meds... and some heartburn. I am also exhausted because I am going to the bathroom allll the time.

upcoming appointments: I just had my AS today and She is healthy. They couldn’t get a good image of her face though cause she decided it was totally cool to rest her head on my bladder face forward... which confirms why I am going to the bathroom all the time and also means next appointment we have another ultrasound. 

RRQ: I am just tired and pushing myself hard at work... my dietitian at work is going on maternity leave around thanksgiving so I am trying to get all my stuff ahead so I can make sure to pick up her work...