November 2018 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change - 9/9/18

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. What are you doing this week to prepare for baby’s arrival?

6. GTKY: What was your first car? Did you love or hate it? 

Re: Sunday Ticker Change - 9/9/18

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    32 weeks, the size of a large pizza

2. How are you feeling?
    Tired, all the time... And even though I'm tired, I have a hard time sleeping. 

Tuesday 9/11. I feel like it's been forever since my last appointment so hopefully everything is still going good.

Not now

Still working on the nursery. We finally got the parts for the closet shelves & rack so that is now up at least.

An old Honda Civic . I loved it. Great visibility, great gas mileage. Now I have an updated/newer version. I still love Honda Civics.

30 weeks, baby is the size of half of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake!  (Mmmmm I really want a slice of key lime cheesecake!)

2. How are you feeling?
    Still feeling pretty good!

Have my 30 week appointment on Wednesday!

As you may or may not have seen in the gender announcement thread, we were shocked to find out this week that we were told the wrong gender at our anatomy scan, we are having a boy, not a girl!

Getting some boy clothes as we had very little gender neutral clothing!

My first car was a 1999 Nissan Sentra.  It was terrible, the headlights were super dim (even after changing bulbs) and it was a huge pain in the butt driving it around at night!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    31 weeks, a bunch of asparagus

2. How are you feeling?
    Ugh. I feel like my pelvis is about to fall out. Getting up makes me want to cry. 

Weekly monitoring appt tomorrow.

I need to finish washing baby clothes and wash the carseat cover and RNP cover

6. GTKY: What was your first car? Did you love or hate it? It was 1978 Chevy Nova, aka The Tank. That car was HUGE. I didn't love it at first. Sometimes it would stall at red lights, which was a bit scary, but that car was awesome. We lived on a dirt road growing up and when it would rain, I used to fishtail it around curves, so much fun. 
    31 weeks, asparagus 

2. How are you feeling?
    Ok. Back/sciatic pain, tired, not sleeping well, etc

Nope

I know I only have 8ish weeks left, but it's getting so much harder to stay team green. My friend just had the cutest baby girl, and I see all these adorable baby boy outfits and I just want to buy everything! I don't want all clothes/blankets gender neutral since our nursery is gray and white. I also want to decorate DS's (and this baby's) bathroom, but it's hard when I don't know if this is a boy or girl. First world problems for sure. 

I think we finally got the nursery furniture arranged how it will be and it looks decent (the nursery is a tiny 10x10 room). The chair we bought is a darker color than we thought, so I'm hoping they'll let us exchange it for a different color if possible without paying the 20% restocking fee.

The first car I drove in HS was an '86 ford bronco. I just thought it was cool to be driving anything, because a lot of my friends weren't yet. The first car I actually bought with my own money senior year of HS was a '97 ford taurus. It was nothing fancy, but it was a safe reliable car. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green