February 2019 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change Sept. 5th

This is for those with a Wednesday due date... Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: If you could give birth somewhere besides a hospital, birth center, etc., and have all of your medical and pain management needs met, where would you do it and why?

Me: 31
     DH: 34
Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change Sept. 5th

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

16 weeks, avocado

2. How are you feeling?

So much better as far as nausea and exhaustion, but still moody and emotionally sensitive.

Tomorrow for a regular prenatal appointment 

**TRIGGER: weight and body image discussed** My weight gain has been out of control. We're going on vacation to Hawaii in a couple weeks and I'm trying not to focus on the fact that I don't look so much pregnant as borderline obese in all of my swimsuits and summerwear :( **END TRIGGER**

5. GTKY: If you could give birth somewhere besides a hospital, birth center, etc., and have all of your medical and pain management needs met, where would you do it and why? 

In my house because it's comfortable and I don't have to worry about the annoyances of hospital goings-on while I try to rest up postpartum. 

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Loading the player...
  • @becks_726 if you want go past your EDD,  don’t eat the dates in your last month and don’t do any activities to encourage giving birth

16 weeks, avocado

2. How are you feeling?

hungry

it was last week.

So my friend’s wedding is in Nov. I have been planning on going.  I was going to buy plane tickets soon. But then I read that if I do get diagnosed with placenta previa, it means no traveling. So nowI have to wait for my sonogram which is around the RSVP date to know if I am clear. 

I would do a hospital again. My experience was okay.

• Lol @disneybaby84 I'll be researching all the tricks for going into labour and do the absolute opposite! :D 

17 weeks a pomegranate 

2. How are you feeling?

Tired. I get up 3 to 4 tines a night to pee. I think my baby is training me to be ready for her :)

None, but next week is the anatomy scan!

None of my bras fit!!!

5. GTKY:

If I had a nicer home I would do it there. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? 16 What size is baby? Avocado

2. How are you feeling? Heartburn city. Congestion and headaches still here from week 5 but hey! Nausea has simmered down some! *Knocks on wood*

3. Any appointments this week? Tomorrow/today (the 6th) I have a useless nursing appt as my initial at the new practice. Then I have my regular 16wk checkup with the OB on Monday.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I'm so thankful to be pregnant but I'm so done being pregnant.

5. GTKY: If you could give birth somewhere besides a hospital, birth center, etc., and have all of your medical and pain management needs met, where would you do it and why? Honestly I'm gonna be a bitch here and say I don't really care? Somewhere nice? That's the last thing I'm thinking about while in labor anyway.

• That's great news @JamieH2000

Well last time I checked in they told me they were changing my due date to the 13th cause I was measuring a week ahead. Last OB appointment she decided to keep me at the 20th. So that puts me at 16w.

2. How are you feeling? 

Not bad, I started feeling extremely restless and can't seem to relax at the end of the day but otherwise no real complaints. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nah, none until the 27th. 

I am soo happy they kept my due date the 20th. Since they induced me at 39w because of GD last time, I was hoping that if the same goes for this time around that they would allow me to go even a few days more. Because I was tracking all the things while ttgp I am pretty confident of my O date and it would not put me 1 week early. I definitely just make larger babies and the baby was maybe a few days older. Keeping my due date the same means allowing me to stay pregnant longer. The earlier due date just gives them a chance to induce even earlier.  All that to say that keeping my due date at the 20th was welcomed news. 

Can I cheat and say birth center since we have none here and that is my alternate 'fantasy'.