September 2018 Moms

Appointments week of 9/4

Who’s got what going on this week?  If you’ve got an outside baby, feel free to chime in with how things are going at you first pediatrician appointment too. 

Re: Appointments week of 9/4

• I’ve got an appointment on Thursday (40+3). I hope I don’t have to go. 
    Daisypath - RkZ5
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I go Thurs. Today is my due date. No changes at the last few. Still 1cm. They will do a test this next time. Still haven't had any contractions.
  • Had an appointment with another dr in the office today. My 24 hr urine collection showed my protein level was back up again, so I will be getting induced no later than the 10th! I see my regular doctor on Friday and will know the game plan for sure then! Holy crap, parenthood in less than a week!!!!! Eeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!
  • had my Dr appt yesterday. baby is measuring a little big, so I will be getting induced on Monday (@39 weeks)! Unless she decides to come before that!
  • Well...that appointment (40+3) was a freaking joke. The OB said she did a sweep. Um yeah....if I can’t even feel it, you’re not even close to doing it right. I’m up to 3cm and 70-80% effaced now. Still -1. So that’s something. Turns out they won’t force me to induce by 41 weeks (Monday), but I’ll have to get NSTs and BPP everyday between 41 weeks until I deliver if I choose not to induce. 
    Daisypath - RkZ5
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers