March 2019 Moms

TTGP Check In - September

2»

Re: TTGP Check In - September

• @navete I’m so glad baby was looking good and you’re feeling better about all of this. 
    @purpleteacher82 we’ll that’s annoying, sorry! Hopefully they’ll turn around those results quickly since they screwed up!
    AFM after another good appointment Tuesday and low risk NIPT results I’m starting to feel more confident. Told several friends and am planning to share more broadly this weekend. 
    Hope everyone has a fun weekend ahead (we’re getting close)!
  • @navete - I’m glad the abnormality has a lower chance of developing, and your early a/s showed everything was fine! I hope you’re able to relax and go with it! 

@purpleteacher82 - oh no! I’d be so bummed too! FX they can rush it a bit since it was their error. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • @purpleteacher82 That’s such a bummer to have to redo your NIPT; the wait is agonizing enough as it is. Hope they can expedite the process for you.
  • @catlady2015 yay for a sweet little boy! Being a boy mom has been So much fun (and now I know all about every vehicle and construction equipment out there)!
  • @lelkcot we’re actually considering a construction nursery! Dh worked construction before med school and just loved all the heavy equipment. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 that sounds so cute! DS loves all construction equipment!
  • I am so excited to be a boy mom most likely as well. I really wanted to get to experience that mother son bond. I think we will do airplanes for our nursery-with navy, silver and grey.

@navete I think trusting your gut is the right way to go. I hope the stress continues to go away so you can enjoy the excitement part. Parenting for sure always gives you something to worry about. It’s just so crazy that it happens well before you even get to meet your baby. 

@purpleteacher82 That’s annoying. I would be frustrated. They draw blood enough as it is already. 

AFM waiting for my next appointment Monday. Nothing too exciting just a check in and hopefully a listen to the heartbeat. I’ve seen it in the US but still have yet to hear it this go around and it’s my favorite thing.