Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 9/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/4

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -2, -1, IUI/0, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: Saturday 

R/R: The rain has caused some flooding so it looks like DH and I will be working from home today. But I’m excited that parts of town got 9” of rain! 7” in parts of the aquifer recharge zone. 

CS/Q: Chart below for those who like to stalk. 

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ I'm anxiously stalking...

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/?? Maybe 9

Timing: dunno anymore. If I go off of my historic O (CD18/19), I'm about -3,-1,0. 

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: AF is expected today. BFN yesterday. 

R/R: Well, I'm still here so I'm not sure if it is a Rant or Rave. Rant is that I have NO idea when I O'd. Early O didn't happen. So clearly my O was later unless I didn't O at all and now my LP is out of whack. Rave though is that I'm still in the MF game as of now. I'm wishfully thinking that I implanted yesterday or maybe today and I still have a shot hah  

CS/Q:
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited September 2018
    @thegirlwhowaited_ - Beautiful chart! FX for you!

@chichiphin - Did you temp or OPKs or CM? Or were you talking the month off? FX you've had a longer LP.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/4

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Waiting until no show

R/R: I've been working out more and eating fewer sweets since I started my Bullet Journal. I think it's been a great incentive!

CS/Q: Well, I'm cautiously over here. I didn't get a temp spike until 5 days after my last positive OPK. I ran out of OPKs which is why I didn't continue them. But I also didn't have any fertile CM after that. So I was assuming my temps would stay low and I'd have an-O cycle. This morning FF gave me dotted CHs, but they may be gone tomorrow.

• Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited September 2018
    @thegirlwhowaited_  @chichiphin
    I also like to anxiously stalk others charts

ugh! TB cut off my whole post. 

Eta: @marebear15 FC that it isn’t an An-O cycle for you. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10 (6 benched)

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: This weekend at 10 DPO on Sunday because I can’t help myself. I am going to try really hard not to draw and test my beta this weekend. (I am a lab tech). 

R/R: My chart took a major dip below the coverline this morning. So I’m wondering if I’m out and should just wait for AF to show up. 

CS/Q: Chart below for those who also like to stalk.

• Options
    @marebear15 When I was lurking yesterday at your chart I was thinking CD25 might have been your O day, so FF might be spot on.

@meatballs37 I don't know if I could resist if I was a lab tech... If I were you I'd keep temping because it'll probably go back up.
  • Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ - It's just weird because I didn't have any EWCM and if I try putting any temp in for yesterday, it takes my CHs away. (Yesterday I didn't temp because MH borrowed it and left it in the kitchen). But I'm glad that I have hope! 
  • Options
    @marebear15 I do OPKs and CM/CP. I'm thinking I may take up temping this next cycle... 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ hoping this is your cycle! your timing in addition to the IUI look great!

@chichiphin 9dpo is too early to get down about a BFN. You're definitely still in it!

@marebear15 yay for crosshairs and an eventual temp spike! FX your temp stays elevated and it just took longer to do get up there. Refresh my memory, have you had any an-O cycles since starting TTC?

@meatballs37 5dpo is too early to count a dip like that as out I think. I agree with @thegirlwhowaited_ - I would not be able to not do a beta if I worked in a lab. Constant temptation! Have you given in at all before?

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 47/10

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: unsure as only tested orally previously. 32ish day cycles when not on the pill so I assume LP would be on the longer side.

Testing: I'm on day 3 of cramps with no AF but 10dpo is so early. I might give in tomorrow. A few days ago I said I'd wait until 16dpo but I am weak.

R/R: I had a temp drop over 3 days, below the coverline yesterday, and thought I might be out AND with a super short LP, but it went back up this morning. I'm symptom spotting like crazy but learned from previous TTC to keep it to myself b/c DH things I'm nuts when I analyze it.

CS/Q: Here's my chart (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/684beb). After how many days of cramping with no AF would you test? Tell me I'm being silly and to wait longer to test b/c I need a voice of reason.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @kvh22 Thanks! I'm optimistic (cautiously).
    Your temps on your chart look really good. I will usually start testing at 11dpo because I know my shortest LP have been 11 days. But without having a standard LP to look at, 9dpo is the most common implantation day and it can take a few days for hCG to build up enough to be detectable by hpt. So I would probably wait till 12dpo if I were you. That being said, if you get a BFN, keep in mind you could always implant later. You can check Countdown to Pregnancy for all different calculators. Or if a BFN scares you too much then I would wait to see if you get AF, if no AF after 14dpo, then you can test.

*Edited to add clarity
  • Options
    @klmcguire - Definitely looks like you O'ed yesterday. Did you have fun camping?

@kvh22 - No, I've never had an-O, but I hear they are common when *TW*
    breastfeeding.
    10DPO isn't too early to test. If you are worried about wasting tests or BFN, I'd wait til 14DPO.

• Options
    Thanks, all. This cramping is not normal for me so I think I won't be able to help myself testing tomorrow. The difference between testing at 10dpo and 11dpo is 66% to almost 80% if actually pregnant (thanks @thegirlwhowaited_) and then jumps up much slower after that. Plus, thanks to a chart @marebear15 shared and a few other comments, I might have O-ed a day earlier (see me talking myself into it ;) even thought that's worse for my timing).

@meatballs37 I promise not to tell!

@marebear15 I figured that was why. I was concerned with the same thing but wasn't sure if you'd actually experienced it. Glad you haven't!

• Options
    ::lurking from WTO::
    @meatballs37 - I dunno about the accuracy of that coverline. I'd wait for AF to count yourself out. That's too close to call IMHO. 
  • Options
    klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited September 2018
    @marebear15 There were s'mores, football and cornhole! Can't get much better than that! 

• Options
    @harrierwife I’m hoping for a higher temp tomorrow for sure. I wish I could say today’s temp was probably not accurate. But I was well rested. Whomp whomp. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I had a similar weird drop and was back up today so I'm feeling extra positive that yours will be back up tomorrow ;)

• Options
    @marebear15 I'm always impressed by people able to wait until no show! I don't know if it's just a newbie thing, but I already put a alert in my calendar so I don't forget to test on 10dpo 
    If I were in @meatballs37 shoes, I couldn't wait to do draw and test my beta myself haha
    I already stock up on at least 15 hcg test

Oh btw, english is not my native language. If anything seems floppy or rude, lets just say it is not at all my intention! I'm trying my best :smile: