Infertility
Options

Oct 2018 FET

Re: Oct 2018 FET

• Options
    I'm so sorry @roisis, I know that is not the outcome you wanted :/ sending you love and strength ❤️ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @knottiee829c thank you! I think that's what we're gonna do too. The nurse I asked told me something different which seemed different to what I have heard. Like after the transfer she told us we could have intercourse if we wanted too,that it was just for couple'a peace of mind they say not to..that it wasn't gonna hurt which we thought it was weird because the nurse we have at our fresh transfer said to wait till we get a positive test/beta, so we decided to wait, but now we're still scared and don't wanna mess up anything. So I think we're gonna wait till US at least. Can you hear a HB at 6 weeks? Thank you!
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 what a cute dog! It will definitely help you get distracted in your 2WW! Drive safely! 
  • Options
    So this morning at 5 when I woke up and had to pee, I peed and then wiped and there was dime sized watery red-pink (but more pink than red) "spotting" on the toilet paper. It would have been 43 hours after my transfer. Nothing else since then and it's been 12 hours now. I find it hard to believe it's from my actual transfer (the doc said some spotting after was normal from working around in there a bit), but following my transfer and up until this morning there was no bleeding or spotting whatsoever so I don't thinkkkkk it was from my procedure. Thoughts? 
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 maybe it's from the implantation! 
  • Options
    @babydust2507 that's what I thought and was hoping!! Then I started googling this afternoon and now I feel less confident 😒 it didn't really give an answer one way or another of course, but I know from previous googling sessions that implantation spotting/bleeding actually isn't that common so I don't want to get my hopes up! And to make it worse mid day today my throat started to get scratchy and my nose stuffy/runny 😭 I don't know if I'm getting a bit of a cold or its the weather changes we have been going through with all the driving
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 you can be part of that small group that have spotting implantation! @jangelopoulos had some spotting too and she got her BFP! It's ok to stay positive and believe in the process!  It's also help! And stuffy/runny nose ir also are also symptoms, I'm just saying!  But I understand where you coming from by saying you don't wanna put your Hopes up, but in your case you have no reason not to trust the process. I really believe it will work 1st time for you! Sending you hugs and positive vibes! Hang in there girl, I know this 2WW are just crazy! ❤
  • Options
    Thank you for your positivity @babydust2507!! I need that 😁 did you ever end up having any symptoms before your BFP? I didn't have any sore boobs or cramps or anything from PIO or the Estrogen (and still don't have anything now) but if something does come up I know not to blame the meds at least! 
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 just sore boobs and light cramping but these are started since I was on estrogen and PIO like you said so I didn't see that as symptoms. But now, the sensitivity feels more like when we got pregnant naturally. I really want more symptoms for peace of mind because last time that's all I have(the sore boobs) and the baby stopped growing, so I need something different 
  • Options
    I would feel the same way @babydust2507!! I'm anxiously awaiting your next beta! I'm more excited for you to do that then for me to POAS 🤣 I wonder if "normal" people worry after they get their BFP 
  • Options
    I feel you @babydust2507. I was just telling my husband that I get nervous  when I feel good. How crazy is that. He just told me that I'm allowed to feel good and to stop thinking about it.
  • Options
    @roisis aw hun, I’m so sorry for the BFN on 10dpt. I forget, you still have embryos remaining, But not pgs tested, right? This is certainly a setback but you still have more opportunities... but also more hurdles at each milestone. I’m thinking of you. Be good to yourself. 
    me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• Options
    @roisis I’m so, so sorry! I’m sending you so many creepy internet stranger hugs.  <3<3<3

Congratulations to all the BFPs!
  • Options
    @mkr_0128🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm excited about yours too! So that I can tell you "I TOLD YOU YOU WERE WORRIED FOR NO REASONS" and I don't think normal people worried, because they don't know the struggle! 
    @sarac986, exactly! And that's very sad that we have to feel that way. Can't wait for our stress to be over and be able to take baby home!
    @Bababatty thank you!
    @jangcorrea29, @albrooks11, @roisis and @knottiee829c GL on your beta tomorrow! @roisis I'm praying for a miracle to happen, FX!
  • Options
    thanks everyone! 2nd beta is 560.9 :smile:
  • Options
    WOW @albrooks11! what a great beta! so happy for you! congratulations again!!!!!!!!! when is the next one, or is the next appt a US?
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 - what a cute puppy! Great way to spend the TWW... hopefully you are seeing some fantastic scenery along the way. Where are you guys moving to again? 
    babydust2507 - you may not hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks but you should see it.  I feel like my re cleared us after the 6 week last time. I totally forgot to ask this time around.We had our 6 week 6 day. ultrasound on Friday he was able to measure heartbeat at 130bpm. It's pretty incredible to see that little flicker. 
    roisis  - i'm so sorry for the confirmation! our hearts break with you. Here's hoping you get your Christmas miracle!
    @albrooks11 so happy for your awesome beta!

so we had a scare this weekend. Saturday evening I went to the bathroom and I had enough bleeding to where it almost looked like I started my period. I was clearly freaked so called the on call nurse and she said it could be normal from the vaginal ultrasound the day before and not to worry unless I was filling a pad every hour. It got much lighter by the next day but I'm still freaked out every time I go to the bathroom. 
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @babydust2507 I have one more beta this wednesday and then the next appt with be u/s! Did you repeat your beta today?
  • Options
    @roisis Sending lots of hugs!! I wish there was something I could say to make it all better. Always here if you need anything <3 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    @albrooks11 looking good!!!!
    @Griffin5413 my husband and I each have to drive our own car and we each have a dog in our car... So sadly we aren't stopping too much since it's such a hassle! We DID stop at Mt Rushmore on the way through South Dakota this morning! We are moving to Washington and will be there Wednesday afternoon! Wow that is nerve-wracking... I'm glad it slowed down and you were able to get through to a nurse about it! I hope it stops altogether if it hasn't already ❤️
  • Options
    @roisis sending you hugs. Remember that everything  happens  for a reason. My first FET was negative  but I went right into another cycle and got my BFP for my son. Try and stay positive and know you are doing everything  you can.
  • Options
    2nd beta at 11dpt5dt is at 155 
  • Options
    @albrooks11 and @jangcorrea29 whoop whoop! you go girls! great betas! and congrats again! mine is tomorrow, FX! 
    @roisis, I am so sorry girlfriend, take the time that you need and we'll be here when you need us. praying for a successful and a great xmas present on your last emby! sending you hugs and positive vibes 
    Tank you @Griffin5413 for your insight! 
  • Options
    I'm freaking out though for my beta tomorrow!  :#
  • Options
    WE'RE GOT TWINS IN THE GROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP! 
  • Options
    @babydust2507 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  you make me legit laugh out loud! 
  • Options
    @annielmartinez
    How exciting! My doctor said 30-40 percent of early twin pregnancies result in a vanishing twin so it's just under 50/50 but I wouldn't count anyone out yet! We actually got as far as HB's in both twins at my first ultrasound (around 6 weeks and a few days), but we did end up with a vanishing twin. I secretly think my RE was a bit relieved >. > When we saw the twins with HB at the first scan, he started talking about having to recommend a high risk doc etc etc. I wonder if there's some way the labs can tell which embryos may split into twins....there must be some distinguishing characteristic, I would think.  ---rambles off into science land --

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options
    @jangcorrea29 congrats!!!
    @babydust2507 you're gonna do great tomorrow!!
    @annielmartinez omg amazing!! Congrats! My drive is going well, thank you! My beta will be next Monday now!

Ladies I am feeling a bit down at the moment, we just stopped to pee and I did my PIO and there was dark looking cm in my underwear and I wiped it with tp and it was dark reddish brown... Not alot but a good smear on the tp. So I peed and then wiped and there was again dime sized watery light red on the tp. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding since Saturday at 5 am so I don't know why I'm seeing it again 2.5 days later :/ I hope it doesn't continue...now I'm back to being discouraged 
  • Options
    @annielmartinez that's amazing. @babydust2507 I freak out every BETA day. horrible. I'm worried about getting too exited but is hard not to.

@roisis I'm sorry about the bad news. I'll be praying for you.

1st BETA 35
    2nd BETA 71
    3rd BETA 880 TODAY
    US schedule for Nov 14th

• Options
    @mbradfo2 We are prepared for it to go either way. My youngest brothers are identical twins so at least we have people with experience in our family! 

@mkr_0128 Try not to worry. The first spotting was likely from the transfer and this is likely from implantation!! I’ve basically been spotting everyday since 10/26. It’s so hard to not panic but it sounds like a good sign! 

@knottiee829c  Whoop whoop! Sounds like you may join the twin club 😂😂
  • Options
    @knottiee829c congrats on a awesome beta! and thank you you made me feel better, like I don't fell too crazy, hahaha
    Thank you @mkr_0128 and I still think you're ok! did you call your RE office for some peace of mind?
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 don't be discouraged. do you have intructions to go to the ER if you have period like bleeding ?

• Options
    @mkr_0128
    I had spotting like you described throughout my first trimester. My nurse attributed the pink/reddish spotting I got starting 5dpt as likely implantation bleeding and the rest (mostly brown/light pink, occasional watery red) from an irritated cervix. Don't be discouraged, just keep an eye on it :smile: I actually didn't even mention it to my RE when I came in for my first beta because I figured, like you, that it was my period starting and had already told everyone who knew about my transfer that it didn't work. The first words out of my mouth when the nurse called me with the beta numbers were - 'are you sure??? But I've been spotting!!'  She said that some spotting was common and perfectly normal as long as it wasn't a gush of red blood enough to fill a pad. 

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options
    @knottiee829c wow thats so high! It does sound like double :)

Thanks ladies, I'm going to try to stay positive! I hate going from hopeful to not 😒 my clinic said nothing other than some bleeding or spotting after the procedure is normal, but they didn't say how long after it was normal. It's still brownish red and looks exactly like what I get leading up to my period each month, Gah. But you ladies are giving me some hope! 
  • Options
    @mkr_0128 I had a pretty  big bleed right after I was discharged from the RE. There were some gushes. I went straight  to the RE and they attributed it a sub chronic hematoma. Basically  a pocket of blood in your uterine wall. Most people's  will go away by 20 weeks (mine did) I was put on pelvic  rest (no intercourse) until it was confirmed  it was gone. That, along with the crinone, made me bleed to spot almost  every day until 20 weeks. Everything  turned out great. What actually  gave me real peace of mind was getting  a home fetal doppler. Once the OB was able to hear it, I did it most every  day until I could  feel  him move
  • Options
    @sarac986 omg that is so scary! I had no idea so many things could happen until I joined these boards! I'm glad it turned out so amazing for you :) I've read about people getting dopplers, that's something I'd definitely like to do once I get a BFP!